Statesville, NC
Lenoir, NC

Jan. 20th-27th
Durham, NC
Cary, NC
Raleigh, NC

Available Hours:
10am-Midnight

I am traveling the USA for 2+ years and am going to be in NC for a couple weeks. Check out my profile for details about my trip and my cuddling services. Send me a message if you're interested in setting something up.

Can't wait to meet you!

Comments

• I already planned a trip to Durham 1/25-27 and have some cuddles booked with my regular clients. I wish you were offset by at least a couple weeks. I'm sure my clients would love to get a cuddle in between my visits =(

• If you are better at marketing than me and get too many requests, please share the wealth, ha. I have an Airbnb, so can help anyone who can't host the session for you. In exchange, I'll let my client who is out of town that weekend know that you'll be in town the rest of the week if he wants to get in a session before he leaves town =)

• @ubergigglefritz That is super sweet of you. Yeah, not trying to steal your regulars. I will let you know what is going on in my world if something comes up that correlates. If your clients want to pay a premium for having two cuddlers at one time (and that is something you are interested in), I would be excited to join in with you. No obligations, but it is something you would have to arrange and price out with what you think is fair for all parties involved.

My interest is not in the money, but in the experience of what that would be like, to meet other pro cuddlers and to be in a new setting. Let me know your thoughts.

• There's a plus for the overlap! Do you want to meet up regardless, assuming we each have a common availability? :-) Let's chat in message... Thanks for the genuine response.