Wall Mural in Exchange For Prolonged Room and Board?

edited January 2019 in Cuddle Requests

On my bucket list has always been to do a wall mural. Well now that I'm nomadic (check out my profile for more about my trip), I've no wall to paint. Not only that, I'm losing money on getting hotels and airbnb's to host cuddle sessions when I'm in major cities.

All I really want is to travel and make the place and people better than when I found them. With my goals of doing everything in my Travel Journal (a book filled with travel suggestions from people all over the USA), I've still got to charge for cuddling to afford it.

Could you help me by letting me host out of your home? Can I make beautiful art on your wall? Can we cuddle? Do you live near a major city? Can you chip in towards supply cost? Can my partner stay too?

If you answered yes to all those questions, I think we need to have a real talk. What do you say? Is it worth it to you?

Comments

• Depending how long you are staying in different places, you might want to explore CouchSurfing or BeWelcome. Good luck!

• edited January 2019

This is Shawn. We've chatted in the past on another account. You seem really awesome and I've wanted a mural for years. We might be able to help each other out. I live in Chicago proper.

• That would be amazing, but I'm not sure how you would fare on finding cuddles here, as I'm struggling myself, ha. Maybe you would have better luck than me =)