What Are You Most Excited About In Life Right Now?

I absolutely love hearing about peoples goals, passions, projects, hobbies, loves and everything in between.

What I personally am most excited about is this road trip across the US that I am on. It's hitting all the travel suggestions in my travel journal (www.fb.com/TheTravelJournal). It's meeting the people of this country. It's seeing everyone I miss. It's inspiring people I come in contact with. <3

Brighten my day by telling me what you are most excited about in life right now?

Comments

• I just finished an enlightening leadership conference in Washington DC. While there we had a snow storm and got to build a terrible snowman with my son. He laughed every moment of it and enjoyed knocking it down after.

• @rdagold That is absolutely delightful! I like making snowmen too but my hands loose their feeling so quickly that it is somewhat less enjoyable than a kid might have. How was the conference? How much was it? I am hoping on my trip I can hit up one or two along the way.

• It was great. It was $98 for the weekend.

• I’m in the same wash dc snowstorm . I’m about to go outside and build a snow woman. I’m sure she would love to cuddle rd a golds snowman

• Literally nothing. Life just kinda sucks right now and there’s blips of happiness but I guess i just miss being in college - it felt like someone else made goals for you and you just did them but adulthood is like you make your own goals and it’s just not the same. I often was very afraid of death but now I’m beginning to welcome it, I really am not as concerned with dying as I once was. Maybe that’s a positive

• The final season of Game of Thrones is coming out in April. I’m sure that will be fun.

• [Deleted User]iArtist (deleted user)
    edited January 2019

@TisDoney I'm passionate about art. I am a freelance visual artist. I'm also into spirituality. Art and spirituality have given my life so much meaning and purpose. It's what gets me up in the morning excited for another day. It's what keeps me going. I feel like I have so much to look forward to. I hope you're having a lot of fun on your road trip.

• Successful career, raised successful kids, and now Retired. Now completing my bucket list. Already rode my bike across America and now planning a Mt. Kilimanjaro trek. Excited about My 1st cuddle session coming soon with @MissX Life is good!

• @ocguyinhb Amazing. Looking forward to introducing you to the wonderful world of cuddling ??

• I'm looking forward to my accidental book club's first discussion on Feb. 13! And to hopefully seeing my roommate's girls this weekend, weather permitting.

• @Thellie what is the book for the month? I've been needing a new novel.

• I’ll get to die one day. Very excited

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

@Coco0985: ...You remind me of someone....

I'm excited about the manga coming my way. Finally I'll have the complete Fate/Zero series and the complete Soul Eater series! Manga's great when you've mostly studied conversational Japanese. A picture truly is worth a thousand descriptive kanji (which I will get around to memorizing one of these days, I swear).

• @DarrenWalker you remind me someone, too. Someone who doesn’t know the difference between liking the sound of his own voice and actually having something interesting to say.

edited January 2019

@Coco0985: ...Are you sure we don't actually know each other?

Note: "Interesting" is a subjective term. I find the things I say interesting. But I've always been very bad at figuring out what other people think is interesting.

• [Deleted User]ivlegend (deleted user)

Life is great, " Every day above the ground is a blessing, no matter how hard. Always think positive and keep going".

• edited January 2019

@Coco0985

You remind me someone who tries hard sound smart.

/checks profile

“I’m funny and smart.”

Oh, you’re one of those people. You enjoy Rick and Morty, don’t you?

• I am excited about my new beginnings. With the new year, I have a great new job; in two days I move and will be on my own for the first time in many years and I can begin my life again. 2018 was a tough year in multiple ways but 2019 is looking great!

• @DarrenWalker yes I’m sure I don’t know you.

@hogboblin “you remind me someone who tries hard sound smart” seems like you could afford to try a little yourself.

• [Deleted User]shaman1 (deleted user)

Nothing. January is a sad month.

I'm a little bit excited about getting to quote @Coco0985:

"@DarrenWalker you remind me someone, too."

@shaman1: January can be kind of a sad month. Fortunately it's also a great month for tea and books. A friend brought my family a bunch of new flavors of tea while she was visiting last week, and I'm looking forward to trying them out. Nothing like a hot drink and a fantasy adventure on a cold, boring day.

Finding the time for it's proving a little tricky, but I carry on anticipating. I'll get my tea eventually—and my new books—and then I'm gonna enjoy them.

• I'm not really excited about anything in particular. Though I'm going to look into selling the chocolate chip cookies I make, have no idea what it would take.

• You guys are awesome! I love this thread so much!

• @Coco0985 LOL at your accurate observations.

• @MissAdventurous our book for the month is Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan. I'm enjoying it. But I'm devouring the Iron Druid Chronicles by Kevin Hearne.

• @Thellie I have added it to my amazon list for future reference to read, thank you for getting back to me. I wish I had a fun book club.... hehe

Okay guys. I am officially turning in my passport application TODAY. I have never left my country, and 2019 is that year. And a very good one too. :)

• I am excited that I've become an official artist. I've just started to sell prints of my collages in small amounts and will soon be hosting my own art show to network locally about my work!

• [Deleted User]Keira (deleted user)

My upcoming online shop - I'm Pagan and I'm opening up an online Pagan/Occult shop. I do tarot readings and interpret dreams, among other things, and I'm going to have all my services listed on my shop, as well as my products (intentional baths, body oils, candles, spell kits, mojo bags, etc). I've been working hard at it and I'm really excited about it. Dealing with the paper work now which isn't so fun, but, still, excited that I'm almost to the point I want to be at.

• [Deleted User]iArtist (deleted user)

@cease2exist That's great man. I'm also on this artistic journey. I love hearing about other artists and what they're doing. I would love to see your work. Let's keep moving forward!

• @iArtist and other interested parties, you can find my work at:

www.facebook.com/collagecollege
    www.patreon.com/collagecollege
    www.deviantart.com/collagecollege