ATLiens?!

Anyone looking to snuggle up this month . I have some open days :)❤️

Comments

• I'm a little South of you, in Albany. Sun Mon and Tuesdays, and I'm open. I'm new to this, but looking forward to having a cuddle buddy. In my introduction post I go over my why, but basically I went through losing everything to finally seeing my efforts to rebuild pay off. The problem is, I went from "everything," which included my two daughters, and all the laughter and excitement that came with that to...emptiness and sadness. It happened so quickly, and it's been so long now. I'm in a blessed position, my house is coming together, and I'm in contact with friends and family praying over me. I'm proud of my days and my works...it's the nights where I'm wanting. Is my town too far to chat?

• @courtofpublic You might want to send a direct message instead of posting a direct conversation with a specific person on the thread they are much more likely to get it that way

• Gracias. It was one of my first post, so I'm still getting the hang. She's a pro anyway. I guess it still feels good to just get my story off my chest and out of the way. I know how to get to messaging now.