Why do cuddlers sign up and then never return messages or inquiries??

I'm amazed how many so called cuddlers take the time to create a profile, post pictures, etc, etc and then simply never return messages or inquiries. Isn't THAT the whole point of signing up? Frustrating.

Comments

• I could point to the myriad of threads and posts about this topic but long story short, as much as perfect worldy as it would be for everyone to respond to and converse with everyone, nobody owes you that and it is their personal choice as to whether to speak with you just as it would be in any other given situation, whether it be in the real world or internet land. Try to not take it personally and move on with your day.

• I mean, if people don't respond back then I just take it as a sign that it wouldn't work anyway and move on. This question keeps popping up a lot in the forums and it's kind of frustrating because I always read it as "I'm afraid of rejection" but that's just me.
    On the opposite side, if you were to get responses back that where honest that said "no, not interested" would that be better? I'm not asking as a confrontation but out of genuine curiosity.
    I try that approach myself and suddenly I get deemed the bad guy when I believe in being up front and don't like to lead people on. I also have the right to say no but it would seem that having no answer has less consequence than giving no for an answer.
    (Note: I haven't experienced this problem specifically here since I'm not a popular choice in general, but things I've noticed on other platforms in general that I've used)

• [Deleted User]jamesluther5050 (deleted user)

I’m not sure why people do it. But I’m cool with just chatting and keep it online if that’s what it is. Some people just don’t like being open.