Mongolian throat singing

I'm just going to leave this here.

???

Comments

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Nice.

• edited January 2019

Yeah, Mongolian throat singing is metal af.

Also gangsta af

• I can rock to this...different .... interesting
    got to be able to try new things....now that's life!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

• They are actually using the same method that many metal and screamo bands use when they scream, Not using their actual vocal chords, but pushing air out through their false chords. Metal AF indeed!

• [Deleted User]daylightsdream (deleted user)

Damn! It works for me. I'm ready to kick something's ass. I don't know what. I'm not really that strong. ::goes to seek out some defenseless cardboard box::

All joking aside - this got to me. Next time I need to protect or defend this would be a good song to rally my courage.

I like the way the language sounds. :: contemplates researching Mongolian once I fight my way out of this cardboard box::

• You show that box who's boss, @daylightsdream! I believe in you!

@laylanie You're the best. :3 <3 Thank you. ::puts my new war anthem on repeat and hopes all this snow will give me some advantage::

• MissA I knew we had more in common then our baking preferences!!

Good call they need more exposure.

• Yay my culture! Hope you guys become more interested in Mongolia.

• @DarrenWalker glad you liked. :)

@laylanie yesssss! thanks for sharing that. very much enjoyed it....might be going on a youtube video binge today.

@kristen101 Absolutely. There is sooo much unique music and lyrical talent out there. Rock on.

@pmvines .....that is actually really cool fact. I had no idea. My curious nature wants to research some more.

@daylightsdream I am glad I am not the only one who gets that euphoric sense of badassdom. Just the straight to the point raw dedication to their ancestry gives me goosebumps. @Red1Eyes ....yes! It has always been a region of modern and historical backings I have been curious about.

@PaulaDahla ...are we soul sisters or what? haha.

• @MissAdventurous Just listen to the song Stigmata by Ministry. Mongolian throat singing style is quite abundant...

• An unexpected surprise for sure, but a welcome one nonetheless.

• @sethryan44 I thought you'd like that. Haha

• @MissAdventurous Wow you know me better than I thought! ?

• @sethryan44 we've bantered enough for me to know you like the unique stuff. Haha.

• I've heard it before and, in fact, discovered how to do that on my own when I was a kid. My mother, who had been trained as an opera singer, told me to stop doing it, that I would injure my vocal cords, so I stopped doing it and now I can't any more.

I can, however, still cross my eyes.

Fascinating world of many sounds we live in.

@MissAdventurous ::nods lots:: I watched this () and was totally proud and indignant. Impotently so, because I've little about which to feel such feelings ::rolls eyes at self playfully lol::, but I was alive with it.

I'm not a loud and proud and carry a big bow or stick sort of person. The Loud and Proud folks make things known and get others to have a feeling about that thing. Being evocative isn't safe; I think it's what makes The Hu's loud and proud dedication so thrilling. That and the obvious love they have for the truth in which they believe. Being vulnerable, which love makes us, and shamelessly evocative = badass.

• Yuve Yuve Yu is my preference. Usually I am more into metal but The HU is an interesting band. I will probably check out some more of their stuff when it releases.

• @daylightsdream Yesss I saw that one too. So powerful. I feel your rhetoric.

@JasonCuddles you've opened up a whole can of words. as a metal fan myself, that was incredible to my ears.

• @Babichev How neat, are you a natural singer like your mother was?

• This is quite an aside, but Richard Fenyman, the theoretical physicist, wrote a great travelogue about Tuva and their throat singers.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/60349.Tuva_or_Bust_

• Ohhhhh @CalNative that is awesome!!! Thank you for sharing ??