Cuddling To Heal From Sexual Trauma

Do you need to talk about something as real and painful as sexual trauma? Sexual harassment?

Have you yourself hurt someone, paid your price but still feel rejected by society?

I am open to cuddling people on both sides of this coin, and holding you while you work through your pain.

When we don't talk about pain, it can physically and mentally hurt us. We need to let ourselves feel the emotions in order to finally let go. I can be that person for you, your secrets are safe with me.

Some personal information about me...

I have experienced more sexual trauma than I would care to admit.

The term is re-victimization (YouTube has some videos about this if you're curious). There are a few theories behind this and I don't think they are too far off. Well, within the last few years I have learned a lot about boundary setting, spotting signs of manipulation, narcissism, and grooming. I am kind of obsessed with psychology. It's nice to finally take back charge of my life and to be able to not emotionally suffer from all the pain I have experienced. I do not care to go into any details of what these events were, but I do understand what you have been through.

The other side of the coin in regards to offenders who have learned from their mistakes, is that they commonly become ostracized and the shame and guilt eats away at them. How would I know? I have a few people dear to me who have experienced just that.

What is the point of punishment if you don't believe people can change? I believe that people can do horrible things when life is at it's lowest point, and then that becomes their defining moment that alters the very essence of one's character. I have seen it in action. But I have also seen what the isolation and shame can do to that person too.

The reality is, there is a whole nation suffering silently in one way or another. I want to be there for you. I will hold you without judgement. Let's cry together.

I am on a road trip across the USA for 2+ years and might just end up near you. Let's book a session soon okay?

Comments

• I have both experienced terrible things and done terrible things. I've always been self-aware and incredibly reflective, but 2018 I took things to a new level. Psychology is fascinating. There is a reason everyone does everything they do. I believe we are all inherently good, doing the best we can with the life experience we have to draw from. Most people who are being mean or lashing out are really just suffering themselves. Beneath every action, there is a story to uncover. Everyone deserves some compassion. I love being the beacon of light for people society shuns. Hopefully we will get the chance to meet during your trip once the weather warms ?

• I hope so too @ubergigglefritz. I also agree to what you said, and I'm glad there are those who reach out to us for that support they need.

• Wow! What an inspiring post!

I hope to provide the same, to those injured souls in my own locality.