Frustrated and heartbroken

I recently moved half way across the country from Maryland to Missouri. I have been a pro in MD for a couple years now and was sad about leaving my wonderful clients there but looking forward to meeting new ones in my new city. But there haven't been any new ones. Well a couple, and they are great, but where I was cuddling with about 3 people a week before I have had only 5 in 3 months. I'm feeling sad and like I'm in a cuddle desert. Contemplating going back to Baltimore, ASAP. Even if it's just for a week of visits. Anyone have any ideas for finding new snuggle buddies? Thanks!

Comments

• edited January 2019

Sorry to hear that. I know several other people that are in cuddle-challenged areas. It's not fun.

• Definitely find other local ways of marketing and get on other quality sites. I don't remember the last time I found a new client on here who made it past my screening process =( This month all my new inquiries came from Cuddlist (one ended up being a barter situation, so no money, but he's already resulted in one new local paying client and possibly an hourly room to rent for sessions in town). Last month I had one new client, and he was from me just talking to everyone about what I do. No new clients in November. October I had two personal, one cuddlist, and one cc. I'm really sorry you're struggling though. I feel that way a lot also, since I don't seem to be able to keep local clients and have to travel to make money =( I hope things turn up for you...

• Thanks for the support ladies!

• [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)

Move to LA!

• @Spoonie I can't imagine dealing with the cost of living or the traffic there! DC/Baltimore was bad enough. I'm not giving up hope that things will pick up here yet. In the meantime I think I will take a trip back east and see my cuddle buddies

• @Suzanne Don't forget to let your new cuddle buddies know when you are back in town!