There should be a stickied SUCCESS thread

I think something that would benefit the community at large, and individuals who are disheartened, disillusioned, or skeptical, would be a central library of stories. Don't think it can happen? Read a success story! Not sure what your doing wrong? Read a success story! Had a good experience and want to share? Write a success story! Centralizing it, giving it autonomy makes it special, and easier to govern.

1. Be there support for tales of success!?33 votes
    1. Yay
      75.76%
    2. Nah
      12.12%
    3. More data required
      12.12%

Comments

• I'm interested in whoever said nay...was it because of the format of the poll, or was it an actual answer? I'm curious because maybe there's something I'm overlooking? Maybe a stickied thread is not enough? Perhaps it should be General Discussion, Cuddle Requests, Successful Cuddles, Professional Cuddling?

• @courtofpublic Sounds like a good idea, you should start the thread instead of taking a poll about it. I am sure folks will contribute. Post it and they will come....

• Isn’t that what karma is partially for?

• @hoboblin Karma sounds like a resume comparative, or a review for stats like Yelp. It is part of the research one can do prior to meeting, but I see something grander.

@pmvines you are dedicated to these forums, and I applaud you. I really think it should be something more elevated than a post because it could benefit everyone. Thiiiiink abooooooout it.

• edited January 2019

@courtofpublic Gotcha. Maybe you should start a running list for people to add on to. There is one thread called cuddle stories already that seems a bit similar to what you are talking about. Perhaps @Mark or @respectful (otherwise known as stat savant ) could comb through and do some copy and pasting?

• edited January 2019

@pmvines Maybe. :)

Here are a few stories from that thread (Cuddling experiences) that I really liked.

@courtofpublic There was a stickied Success stories thread in Jan 2017, but from the comment by Mark at the end, it was unstickied because it was covered by another thread (the link is broken but I assume it's referring to the "Cuddling experiences" thread).

(Having said all that, I still do like the idea of being able to read several success stories in a row rather than search a long thread for the best ones).

• @respectful I have been graced by the stat savant and the Grapevine! Oh, happy days!

I've always enjoyed the posts with Success tags on Reddit. I feel that they inspire the skeptics, encourage the downhearted, enlighten the confused, and reassure the hopeless. Since it has benefits reaching every member, I want to make a push that it get featured so it can be visible to every member. Obviously, this is simply a pondering, and I hope it's coming across respectfully.