How do I delete many visitors in which I have no interest

How do I delete visitors ?

Comments

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)

Your visitors page only shows the names of the ten people who visited your profile most recently. Wait, and eventually they'll all go away (replaced by a new set of ten).

If you're not interested in seeing who's visited your profile, leave the "Visitors" tab alone.

If you're not interested in cuddling the people who've visited your profile, don't contact them and ask for cuddles.

Don't let it bother you too much. Lots of people visit my profile, and I'd have to be even more narcissistic than I actually am to assume they're all there because they want to cuddle me: mostly I think they're just curious about who this is posting weird things in the forums—and wandering blindly around the site looking at random profiles is also a thing that people do.

The visitors page is like a security camera that can only remember the last ten people it saw. Don't worry about deleting photos you don't want: they'll be replaced soon enough.

• Blood magic, or an assassin.

• If they're not talking to you, ignore them. It's the same tactic as dealing with people who look at you as you walk past them on the street.

• If you decide to click on visitor than you will see who they are and you would be their visitor!

• You cant. Their faces and presence are there to haunt you for the rest of eternity

• Hey @encinoca . I visited your page. Just thought I'd post that.

• @laylanie lol I visited too, I just didn't own it. I think there might be a bit of the Streisand Effect effect going on for him now.

• @onelifetolive good reference to the Streisand effect. ? I, too, checked out his profile after reading this.

• I've suggested a filter for the visitor's list but so far it has gone unheeded.

• edited February 2019

Crap! I checked it again! What is wrong with me?!

Update: I got blocked which is fine. I'd probably end up checking his page again.... :s

• edited February 2019

@laylanie what you were blocked?? How dare...?

• @pmvines it's just so clickable and I'm curious! :'(

• Bastards!!!!!