Superbowl

For those who don’t partake in anything in regards to the Super Bowl, wouldn’t this be a great day to cuddle. I think I’m already feel like I’m missing something already not watching while everyone seems to be. What do you think

Comments

• I have zero interest in the Super Bowl or football in general. I don't feel I'm missing anything. Everyone has their own interests, that's just not one of mine. There are millions of people in the World who don't even know what the Super Bowl is.

• Superbowl watching cuddles would also be prime.

• Haha @freddyfoxx and @ UKGuy. Completely feel the same way. But to anyone who likes Superbowl yay for you I guess.

• Go sports! Do the thing! clueless cow stare um... Score the points!

• I am not into sports, would rather play it then watch it. But I do love cuddles!

• [Deleted User]CHOPLiver (deleted user)

Super Bowl cuddles sounds great so long as noone judges me for going to bed at half time

• [Deleted User]9947A (deleted user)

I’d be down for Superbowl cuddling as long as no one had a stake in the game. Being ripped from a warm little cocoon with my partner because he’s s roaring to sit up and cuss out the ref is not ideal lol

• I went to a contra dance. Our attendance does not seem affected by the Super Bowl. In fact, some years we have more men than women. Obviously, it's not a football crowd.

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

Closed. 26 JUL 2019 08:30 EDT

This discussion has been locked.