Free cuddling requests only

Can we have a thread that has no professionals advertising their cuddling services. I would like to see if this site has any real "cuddle buddy friend making pottential". Or if its all about naking money off lonely peoples.?.

Comments

• Bisexual married female looking for another bi female who wants to have nap dates, vibe, chill, smoke, laugh, drink, be girl besties with and who loves to be cuddled near Tempe, AZ. Message me please!! I don’t charge and I don’t pay... trying to make new friends out here and cuddling is just the best IMO. 35yo.

• [Deleted User]DaveJA (deleted user)

Baton Rouge LA, 20yo. Kind caring guy that just wants someone to hold.

• Male in Michigan hoping to find a cuddle buddy and a friend.

• I like this idea. Not to take away from professionals doing their thing of course. Im in the souther california area and i dont mind a bit of travel. Hit me up!

• [Deleted User]Cuddleleon (deleted user)

Black hair / blue eyed guy in Las Vegas just lookin for a sweet female to cuddle with and watch a movie ?

• Shy dude with good taste in everything near Cincinnati Ohio needs a pretty lady to tag along for the symphony once or twice

• I'm in Tokyo and looking for someone who wants to hang out in cafes or karaokes to cuddle. Only open for public cuddle sessions.

• Eden prairie mn Male looking 2 cuddle with female. Six wun too sheven wun zed sheven zed five five

• Looking for a female cuddler near altoona pa

• [Deleted User]cuddlestogive (deleted user)

Lansing, MI here. Finding cuddle friends would be nice.