Blocked by a professional cuddler

I noticed that I am blocked by a professional cuddler. I chatted with her through messages (introducing myself to her, wishing and sharing my thoughts about Cuddling. Nothing out of the boundaries). I don't know why she felt like blocking me. Any thoughts?

Comments

• edited February 2019

-dont judge me for my opinion-

MOD Edit: avoid personal attacks in your forum posts. [SoulcuddlerZ]

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

@snr_cuddle Professional cuddlers are not obligated to accept any and all clients. Some cuddlers will refuse clients based on their own judgment. Being refused by a professional cuddler should have no bearing on your reputation here provided you conduct yourself according to our rules and otherwise in a responsible manner.

• [Deleted User]SweetPeaMN (deleted user)

Some professionals just aren't professional about establishing client relations. I had one block me for no other reason then private messaging her a question about professional cuddling.
    She responded briskly but she responded. A week later I went to her profile after reading a comment of hers on the forums and found myself blocked.

Yet from all the reviews for her forum comments everyone just loves her. So far she's the only one who's blocked me that I know of, after only one question as well.

I've found that to be the case with more than one pro on here, not very customer friendly. They definitely aren't business women. Honestly I've found pro's on other sites to be much more ptofessional then the obes on cuddle comfort in general.

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

@SweetPeaMN Unfortunate your bad experiences with given pros here on Cuddle Comfort. Even so, it's a bit much for you to paint all of the pros here in such regard... ?

• Don't take it personally. I've been blocked by a pro just because I visited her profile more than once to read karma for clients that said they've seen her. I won't name any names, but they just suck at communicating what their issues are. Whatever it was, she should have just told you.

• @SweetPeaMN I’m sorry to hear that. I prefer to extend a welcome to other new pros and look at it as a compliment when another pro wants to “talk shop.” I encourage clients to visit with other pros as well. This is NOT a contest. I can totally tell by reading someone’s profile what they’re doing this for. Especially when they’re brand new and have a bunch of karma. You should not have to ask anyone to leave you karma and when someone has been a pro for only a short time and has lots of karma, it’s obvious that they ask people to leave it. People’s true colors show eventually and those in it for the wrong reasons don’t stay long. I don’t even let it bother me. I will continue to lead by example, extend a warm welcome and spread love because the world needs it now more than ever!

• [Deleted User]suzyffa (deleted user)

@snr_cuddle Well I'm a pro and I've been blocked too. It is nothing personal, anyone in my line of work knows that February is one of the busiest time and I don't really have time to meet and greet before sessions and that might upset some. Just don't take it personal there are plenty of people who I am sure would love to be your cuddle buddies

• Thank you @suzyffa. I am not taking it personally. Thank you for your reply.

• I’m a pro and I was blocked by an arrogant bastard of a client seeking free cuddling services. He described himself as a frequent cuddler, well-built and very attractive, and he went on to provide his height and weight. He honestly told me that women were delighted to cuddle with him and claimed he’d never once paid for a cuddle.
    I’m not sure why the guy felt the need to share his physical stats with me. He then argued with me regarding my choice/right to charge for my services. I responded re: my rates, and said that they are applicable to everyone and not just to people that are not well built and handsome. After that, I was blocked and my odds at a cuddle with God’s gift to all female cuddlers was quite distressingly ripped from my future.

• I was blocked recently by a pro that I’ve never even spoken to, all I did was visit her profile. I was blocked by another pro recently that I messaged only once. We did not have a negative exchange or anything so I don’t get it.

• I have had pros block and send me borderline terse messages basically demanding why I was looking at their profile. It kinda took me aback. when a casual browse goes sour basically. ?

It's a phenomenon I try not to take personally as I genuinely am curious about others in my field and connecting with them. I have had few regular users do it too that I have never interacted with.

I feel there is enough to give and show and learn from each other and I find that refreshing when a pro or client is kind and doesn't assume I must be around for xyz reason.

But hey, everyone has their bounderies and it's not up to us to dictate those, even when it's confusing why they do what they do. ?

• It could be for something that happened in the forums, with the pro either being involved or observing. Things get heated sometimes, and sometimes people start threads that reveal non-platonic intentions, etc.

• It’s all a bit silly if you ask me. I wouldn’t block someone unless they are personally attacking me and in that case, I would report them.

• I hear of some folks blocking others or even deactivating/deleting accounts so they arent able to leave them bad karma. Not sure how much of a thing this is, or if blocking them would truly prevent that even, just something i heard.

• Wow, beside for saying inappropriate things, or giving off bad vibes I see no reason for a pro to block someone. And as for someone visiting a profile too many times. Why does it matter? I have seen people do that to my site and I usually just send a little hi message. Maybe the person has been really wanting to start a convo with me but is too nervous to start or doesn't know how to property introduce themselves.

• How does someone know they have been blocked? That's a question of mine.

• If you click on a profile, it will immediately show that you're blocked. It also gives you options to block back , report, etc. Trust me you will know! I have to be one of the leaders in getting blocked on here lol!

• MissA, I think visiting pro sites is a good think for other Pro's. Some are extremely informative.
    In fact when I was researching going pro I actually had a cuddle client point out profiles he thought would be good for me to view.

I'm not sure why people get so defensive about their profile page visits. This isn't a large enough group for serious competition among professionals. Plus in areas like PinkLipstick & Morpheus I'm sure the client base is large enough to support multiple pro's with no adverse effect. So the other pro shouldn't be worried about competition. In fact in my opinion it's a good thing for pro's to discuss, review and work together to strengthen each other and the profession as a whole.

The one professional who has blocked me did so because of her opinion formed of me through my controversial posts.

So what? Power trips only work if the one trying to be controlled will allow the trip to take place.

There are so many truly wise, kind hearted MEN and women professionals on here who will allow me to browse, ask questions on occasion and possibly even chat privately with me that I don't allow one or even three random people somewhere in a part of the country I'll probably never visit to effect my outlook.

It's their true colors showing not mine.

For all of the Pro's that have put up with my multiple visits thank you. For those who answer my multiple questions with the patience of a parental figure, thanks even more to you!

You are the true professionals.

• @Morpheus I'm surprised you were blocked for visiting.

I wonder if that "pro" realizes the potential for residual income she denied out of hand.

Seperate from that; I wonder if Pro's block certain people because they are indeed here for nefarious reasons and the visitor is known for reporting or turning others in?
    Im guessing all the syndicates that try and get they're call girls listed here watch the inappropriate thread, follow the gripe forums, and read the rules also. After all, they are a paid business, reading and knowing members of the forum could be a form of business research.

Market analysis.