Homesick

Well it's a month into my travels and I'm feeling homesick. I miss my community. I miss my friends. I've always been pretty good at handling loneliness and it's not like I'm struggling to have interactions with people but there's been a huge spike in flaky people and ghosting from clients and it's emotionally painful.

That's what's making me lonely. Back home I had friends I could see when things were going sour working as a professional cuddle buddy. I had people I could cry to. Those were my acts of self love. Meeting my emotional needs. Recharging.

Now I'm not even getting replies from female enthusiasts near me. That adds to the feeling of rejection from this site. Like, it's not just men feeling this way. I get it. Me too.

I need positive female vibes. It's how I recharge and I'm feeling drained.

Comments

• I'm wondering if the reason you aren't getting responses is that you are a pro? And they think you are trying to solicit business? One can only guess if they aren't responding. I've contacted a few women from this site who said they cuddled women and most didn't respond and if they did, it so far has not led to meeting any of them. I think if you're expecting an instant response, it's not going to happen.

Perhaps you should book an appointment with a pro.