Cooking Therapy

Comments

• I’m not much of a cook but like to eat healthy. Currently I’m reading Cleanse To Heal and doing a heavy metal detox.... you don’t realize ur exposure to heavy metals until you read this book! It also has made me aware of the do’s and dont’s of food combos .. I’m eating way more veggies and learning new recipes
    Today I made a spinach basil spicy tomato salad with steamed asparagus and fresh thyme! Ate it with “cauliflower Alfredo”
    sauce; no cheese but oh so creamy n delicious made only with organic veggies .. it’s called “ do anything” sauce! Then watermelon for dessert .. didn’t even miss eating chicken!
    Tomorrow will cook red lentils and add to basmati rice with fresh herbs.. trying to find recipes for sardines

• Pork and rice recipe 😋
    Bok choy on the side

• 4th of July...
    Homemade fried chicken (new recipe was incredible, worth the 24hr. prep work!!)

Sides of homemade coleslaw and mashed potatoes. All the veggies from the garden too 🥳🥳🥳

Of course fresh flowers most from my garden, to add little summer festive goodness.

• I could eat all that, probably including the flowers. 😀

• [Deleted User]redcharm (deleted user)

I love cooking and I actually been ask to include that or make it a session. Here is my video of the Spanish Paella

• @redcharm wow that looks delicious! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

• edited July 2020

@MissAdventurous wow, that looks good too! Got some great cooks here! :open_mouth: Love those vividly colored flowers too :open_mouth:

• Ramen in a homemade broth, fresh basil from the garden and then a lovely bit of raw salmon thrown in with an egg and little siracha at the end.

Naturally the boiling hot broth cooks both while I let it rest. 😛😛 Delicious and refreshing dinner from last night.

• Salmon with an arugula and golden beet salad tossed in a homemade vinaigrette

• Roasted chicken breast, corn and homemade mashed potatoes from the garden... Potatoes have been massive this summer (as pictured) with a homemade gravy to go with 🥳💞

• There may have been a use of a lot of rum in the making of this 🍉 beverage.

• I can't see a watermelon, without thinking of the movie "The Day of The Jackal" ( the 1973 version, with Edward Fox ).

• Camping meals from the trip. 🥳🥳

• @MissAdventurous can't you just do hot dogs.on a stick when you camp like the rest of us ? Overachiever 😉

• Sometimes my diet is liquid 😂😂😂

• Fresh Homemade pizza with basil from garden 😋

• Fresh, bountiful harvest from my garden and a goat leg from local Asian store. De-boning and making an amazing curry over rice and peas. 🥳🥳🥳

• Carbonara night, made fresh noodles with my kitchen aid add-on 🥳🥳

• Fish taco night 😻

• Loving all of these posts @MissAdventurous i feel as if i need to piggyback heheh

• @MissAdventurous
    One tip for eating tacos, don't serve them on paper plates.

I once ate half of a golden syrup cake, before realising it was on a paper base.

• Now to get let the blackberry crumble and banana cream pie to chill 🥳🥳

I truly felt so much better and inspired to do something fun in the kitchen. 👩‍🍳

The berries are straight outside in front of my home, so delicious

• Salmon dinner 🍲

• Stuffed shell with a Bolognese sauce from scratch.

• [Deleted User]MHBPHX (deleted user)

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

That looks PHENOMENAL, @MissAdventurous!

• @MissAdventurous - are those elderberries in your last photo from August 10th?

• Thank you @MHBPHX 🥳

They are blackberries from my front yard @UKGuy

• Making homemade pasta to go with the pesto I'll be making from the basil in my garden 🥳🥳🥳

• Triple chocolate cake mix.
    3 eggs.
    1 can Dark cherry pie filling.

Mix until smooth.

Oven at 350°
    Bake for 30 mins.
    Let cool.

I like it without frosting, but you do you.