First real cuddle time

I met with. a cuddle practitioner yesterday. I don'T have enough years to wait for a volunteer from this or another site. I was nervous and uncertain of how it would unfold. It took 17 emails to arrange it.  I used cuddletimefl.com.  It was nice in several ways. The cuddle technician was Sunny. A woman beautiful in every way. Long honey colored blond hair and a 10 in every way. I know I was awkward. The fact that I was old enough to be her grandfather was not an obstacle. She had to guide me a bit. I felt a llittle like a manekin but thats what happens when u avoid touch for decades. 
The procedure felt something like applying for a loan. I had 2 read and sign a documnt or two..   It felt a little like I was being prepared for taking a Ferrari out for a test drive. My I.d. was  cked to be sure it matched their records. She called and told them what my room number was.

it was wonderful. Instead of oxytovin being released into my bloodstream I felt like some gremlin made of knots was leaving me. I booked 90 minutes which was 100 dollars.. The people doing this have to be very special people. I will repeat soon. Yes, I should be saving up for  hearing aid but this is vital. Message me for comments or questions.
    I must add that had she been old and overweighr like me it would have still been groundbreaking.

Comments

• Good for you! I had a great experience with a professional, and 1 great cuddle-buddy for a little while on this site, but it does seem to be a lot of waiting.
  • [Deleted User]hurray4cuddling (deleted user)
    Crispin - BRAVO!!! Way to be courageous!! I am inspired by your breakthrough, and you have a terrific sense of humor. May your healing in the touch arena only increase!!
  • Thanks Crispin for sharing your experience. Perhaps I should try it with a professional myself. LOL. Even though I am not old, fat or ugly, it's really hard to find a cuddle buddy. People get offended when I reject them based on my personal preferences on age and appearance. Maybe it's much easier to hire a professional that I like without any hassle or questions asked.