Movie theater session with a pro

Has anyone had a movie session with a pro or are there any pros on here that have done this. A lot of movie theaters now have recliners that make it easier to cuddle than the old style seats. I have been thinking about this because there are a lot of pros I’m interested in seeing but they live a little too far and I wouldn’t want them to have to drive to me. Renting a hotel room can get pricey but a movie wouldn’t be all that bad and it’s dark so fairly private. I figure I would pay the pro her fee, pay for the tickets, meet her at the theater and we would say our goodbys after it’s over. Doesn’t seem all that complicated. Thoughts?

Comments

• edited February 2019

A fun one opened up in my neck of the woods in SE Portland and I will say the types of lounge encouraging furniture and a Tuesday matinee is perfect and affordable.

It could be a good icebreaker before a cuddle to make sure you get along well with someone. ? I would bring a small casual throw blanket to put down on furniture -- if you are particular of the previous occupants. ?

• Not a pro, so unsolicited advice here.

But it's a great idea and one I like to use myself for those first meets. Ours have armrests that lift as well as others that are full actual reclining overstuffed type chairs. I like to sit on laps so it's perfect for me.

• I saw spiderverse with a cuddle client because he wasnt into touch very much but still wanted to meet/ connect. It was nice. But dont think the theater by my place that we went to would be ideal since seats didnt recline.

• If I did I would want the movie to be a box office failure , to keep the focus on the cuddling . If it was a good action packed / cliffhanger type/ whodunit/ I would
    Probably be watching the movie instead

• @Morpheus I've done this before n it was actually quite nice. I don't charge my full rate for these kinds of cuddles. I'd recommend scouting the theater u have in mind so you select one with seating that allows you to be close n maybe meeting the pro a little bit in advance so you can chat a little b4 going into the movie.