Going rate in Atlanta Georgia

I've read about crazy charges, but wonder if those are in other states. Just getting started and don't want to get shafted or taken advantage of because I am new. Thanks.

Comments

• It's pretty much a national average. Are you asking in looking for a professional or to be a professional? For looking for a professional, you want to look for someone who is authentic and genuine in their care in providing this service. For being a professional, I recommend starting lower (I believe I started at $50/hr) until you gain some experience and comfort in the process.

• That's what I said I would charge. Good. Is there a list of guidelines or someplace i could go to see a contract or something. Just want to be professional starting out. Not certified.

• $80 is still the accepted hourly rate

• $80 is or was the industry average. I don't know what industry you start out at the industry average. I still advocate starting lower until you gain experience. More experienced/educated providers should cost more. Less experienced/educated providers costing less... If people with no experience cost $80, then clients can't complain when more experienced professionals cost significantly more (@Morpheus ?).

• There is a pro cuddler that hasn’t been on CC very long (I think it’s been a month or two) that is charging $125/hour. If I recall correctly, she doesn’t have any Karma and her profile is just a couple of brief sentences about herself. I don’t know where she lives but she really stands out from other pro cuddlers due to her hourly charge, which at $125, is approximately 156% of the standard $80 per hour that most cuddlers seem to be charging.