Request Booking and Discounts

Hi I've noticed two things on this.

1.- This new option doesn't works with some discounts that some Pros offer, like the change of the fee when one book more than 1 hours.
I think that just to book the date would be enough.

2.- Once the client and the Pro share some other way of communication, this booking tool is not going to be used, besides I don't think people are willing to share when and with who are with the portal, they already have friends who knows where they are when cuddling.
Pros always share with closest friends where they're going and with who for security reasons.
At least from all of those that I been meeting.

Anyone has some thoughts on this?
What is your experience with this feature?

Regards.

Comments

• [Deleted User]SoulcuddlerZ (deleted user)

1: If the booking function is not incorporating discounts as you have stated, then it's certainly an issue that @Mark may need to revise. In the meantime, a professional can confirm a discounted session by amending a booking proposal that (s)he sent or received prior to its confirmation. As far as just booking the date, we require the date & time to be confirmed in a booking considering how cancellations are handled. Clients are asked to compensate 50% of the total session cost if they cancel no more than 12 hours prior to a confirmed session, while pros are asked to offer a discount on a future session in the reverse scenario.
    2: The booking function is supposed to be used prior to exchanging details for off-site communication, and violating this may incur sanctions. Some pros & clients will provide location information on the site and some will not, especially considering the reasoning stated above. My advice is to confirm the minimum: Date, time, and duration. If a prepaid rental space is involved, that should also be listed. If a client or pro cancels no more than 24 hours prior to a confirmed session for which a rental space arrangement was prepaid, the canceling person is asked to reimburse the other for the full rental cost. The more information that is available, the better we can action a given case.

• edited March 2019

@garrablanca

1) Discounts are working from what I'm seeing. Remember, the Pro has to actually define the discounts on their profile. So a great example would be @Keira - she has several discounts defined there. I suggest going to her profile and seeing how the price changes when you select the different hourly rates.

For any special discounts, the Pro can ultimately adjust the total price before confirming a booking.

2) We're seeing really good uptake of the booking panel, which is fortunate as the alternative would be a ban.

• Oh so do you guys @SoulcuddlerZ @Mark are planning to also works as a monetary interchange between clients and pros in the future?
    Like Uber or some others?

• It's definitely being considered.