Hurting in Oregon, looking for healing

[Deleted User]HR19 (deleted user)

I kind of hate to play the pity card, but it seems many or most of the females on here seen to be big on just trying to share love and healing. So here's my short sob story.

I'm recently divorced. It's the greatest pain I've ever felt by a massive margin. I haven't had anything more than a long hug while crying in nearly 5 months. I recently started drinking a couple times each week (for someone who's only had 4 or 5 drinks all year, the fact that 3 were in less than two weeks is a big deal for me). I think I'm going through depression, and I'd really like some companionship. I am super venerable emotionally, so I really would like someone who has no interest beyond cuddling to make sure I don't get taken advantage of. Also ideal would be female, 20's, and average or thin/athletic build, since that's what she is.

I live near Salem, OR and can be host or guest, and during the week I can drive kind of far, like Vancouver, WA, Eugene, OR, or pretty much anywhere in between. Weekends I could only host, and only in the evening/night, since I have my two boys on the weekends and I wouldn't have time for cuddling until they're asleep, but I have a TV with Netflix in my room and a king size bed for comfy cuddling.

Comments

• I feel your pain. Are your boys good for cuddling and/or other activities?

• I will send you a private message.

• [Deleted User]HR19 (deleted user)

Rexagon, some times my boys will cuddle a little but they're usually restless and will start moving and elbowing me and stuff after a few minutes.

• I offer V-cuddles and empathic listening if you are interested at my regular rate if you are interested please send me a request.

Sometimes I'm in Washington and Oregon but I'm not sure if I'm coming this year.