Why do cuddlers post stupid photos

Can't the site encourage, normal, full body photos. Some of the photos are so misleading and those that are not willing to show their entire body have something to hide and should be avoided. If a cuddler refuses to share a normal full body photo without emojis, added artwork, just a face, I will never book a cuddle session with them.

Comments

• @snugglepus I don't know about but I find the similarity of our profile photos absolutely uncanny.

• LOL, I always provide photos privately. Cuddler has a right to know who they are cuddling.

• Right on.

• So many complaints of photos from the photoless lately

• Why does someone's body type matter for cuddling? This isn't a place you need to worry about sexual attraction ... so all bodies work as long as they're consenting ...

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

This thread is awfully tame considering the title.

Good form.

golf clap

• Why ask why? All it gets is useless speculation.

• edited April 2019

If I’m going to pay someone to cuddle, sorry but looks matter. If I’m not paying them, it’s a totally different story. You’re living in a fantasyland if you think looks don’t matter for the majority of paying clients.

• It's interesting that they wouldn't matter if you aren't paying, but they would if you are. I don't understand that. What's the difference?

Either way you're laying because someone for platonic cuddles.

And I am in no fantasy land. It's made quite clear that every single man that inquires about my cuddles finds me physically appealing to them. The question is why does that matter when no sexual activity will happen. Doesn't that make it more difficult to keep things platonic?

I'm genuinely curious.

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

I’m not a pro-cuddler, but I’ve already been “regretfully dismissed” because of my height.

I have no real issue with that, I know that some people simply never get comfortable around 6’5” people, particularly men.

• Really @CharlesTwisted ? That's sad. I thought most women loved tall guys.

@MissX

My experience has been that “tall” means 5’11”-6’2”...

I get it, my size intimidates all sorts of humans. We Ogre-Bears are terrifying.

@Sashamcgee

?

• Giggles #charlestwisted my best friend is 6'5" and I always feel so little when I'm with him. I don't get that feeling often so I relish it when I do!

So 6'5" is a ?? any day!

@Sashamcgee

Heh.

Allowing nearly anyone to feel petite is one of my talents.

I have short legs (28”), but an incredibly long torso and arms. (My wingspan, wrist to wrist across my shoulders is 7’8”)

I’m essentially a bear from the thighs down, and an ogre from the thighs up.

Makes the outside world, um, interesting, as shockingly no one designs furniture, cars, anything, for people with unusual proportions.

Made sports and martial arts a lot of fun though!

?

• Enjoy that talent! And everyone should enjoy it as well. Sorry for the things not fitting you lol