Advance requests

Lately I’ve been missing a lot of could be sessions due to people trying to book a (for example) 10am appointment at 8am the same morning. At first I was feeling a little bad for the late responses as I don’t even wake up until 9am some mornings but now I find its not
My fault but simply too short a time frame. I’m here to state .. if you want a session with ME. book 24 hours in advance. This isn’t an app, I don’t check my emails every hour or second of my day and I really enjoy cuddling and would love to give my cuddlers a chance :) but be fair to me too babes! ❤️? happy cuddling! ?

Comments

• Oh wow. Yeah that's crazy short notice. I mean God forbid you had something come up at the time they wanted. I would hope that people would be courteous to give 24 HR notice but I guess not... Good luck out there @YummyDimples

• Agreed, I'm not even a pro. Yes everyone...this ISN'T an app. It is intentional by the site Creator to have it be slow.
    Can anyone imagine speed cuddles?

As an enthusiast I wouldn't even be able to do that short of notice.

Who knows YummyDimples, you may be avoiding a hazardous situation there anyway. If he/she's that desperate maybe it's better not to meet.

this isn't a hookup site!

• That is poor etiquette to provide that little time to prepare. On the other hand- you are still missing out on paid appointment because you don’t want to have email notifications on your phone.

• edited March 2019

A

• [Deleted User]denveromelette (deleted user)

I have booked with less than 24 hours notice for a cuddler. Just as I have booked a tattoo appt with less than 24 hours notice, a massage, a dentist, and a doctor’s appointment. I do not know why on earth someone would be annoyed at a same day appt request if they treat professional cuddling as a business. Very peculiar!

• I’ve done a same day cuddle and was really happy to do so. Luckily I was available that evening and able to be there for my guy. I think for me I just worry that with the short notice I’ll let someone down who really might need a solid session.

• @kleen "I just worry that with the short notice I’ll let someone down who really might need a solid session"

Could you explain a little more? (I imagine you need to be in the right frame of mind for being in the position of "giver").

• I only do same day and last minute sessions under three conditions.

1. I have met and have conducted at least one successful, even exceptional session with this person, and I know what they're about.
    2. I have no prior engagements in my schedule.
    3. I happen to be in that mentioned right frame of mind when the request is made.

More often than not, newbies who want last minute are requesting for nefarious reasons. The people I know and trust who do this sometimes have something else going on that they need comfort for, like a sudden negative turn in their day or a loss and that's totally kosher with me.

• Sidenote: I LOVE your dimples❤ So uniquely beautiful!

I really don't like last minute requests, but I will make accommodations for someone I have cuddled with many times and I just happen to be free.

For those that don't understand why we don't like last minute bookings-- It is inconvenient for us because we need time to prepare ESPECIALLY if it's an incall. We have to make sure we're clean and the setting is clean. You are paying for a service and we want to make sure that everything is in order for your session. For example, I train and I work as a CNA in between clinicals at the hospital. It would be REALLY gross for you if you scheduled an appointment with me and I didn't have time to clean myself up before our session.

• @respectful I just know that last week I had a same day cuddle, and if I had not checked in to look for updates this really great guy who needed someone to be there for him would’ve been let down. It was his first time to book so he didn’t think about it being short notice. I would’ve felt bad if I had looked in the next day and missed being a part of his journey.

• I have had someone request a booking for 10:30pm at 10pm. My drive was going to be over 30min anyway. I explained it was a bit unreasonable and he just said oh well ill find someone else. Lol so crazy. As @kleensaid i like to prep, be clean, i offer candles music and i need to get that all together. I dont mind some that are a couple hours away but people that request with solittle time like that i feel are a bit shady.

• @PlushandPerfect Sounds more like a booty call than a cuddle request to me

• Wow. I can't believe you said that pmvines.

No it doesn't

• @pmvines - I agree with you.

• I just had a former client try and contact me for an evening session at 10:30pm as well. Needless to say I set him straight on contact expectations and a preferred amount of notice for requests.

He did not have the best reaction- said he didn’t know what he did to piss me off and would be erasing all my information.... he made me feel like it was my fault for refusing a late night booty call. ??‍♀️??‍♀️??‍♀️

• Kleen, isn't it great when people try to skirt accountability by blame shifting? Clear sign of maturity right there, obviously.

• @kleen i was in Greenville just yesterday, but i swear, it wasnt me!!

• @Catloaf- It made me feel so great (aka like this was not something I wanted to be a part of). I’ll just have to be better about keeping my guard up against men like him.

@pmvines No it was not you- maybe if we had gotten the chance to book a session he never would have reached out. I hope your trip was a good one, let me know the next time you’re in town!

• @kleen I know lol I was just being silly! I actually lived in Gville for about 6 yrs. I was visiting friends in GA this weekend and had a little time to kill Fri morning so I decided to drive up and see a couple old co workers, and sit at Falls Park for a bit before heading back down to GA. I do miss it there, in fact if it weren't for me being a single parent and my son needing more extended family involvement I likely would have stayed. But, moving back to Birmingham was the best thing for me and for him. I have moved a lot in life, but there never really quite is no place like home.

• @pmvines I really respect you dedication to family. I actually grew up in Florence, AL and have spent a lot of time in Birmingham with friends. It can be a fun place too!! But you are right- there’s no place like home.

• @kleen Just say it 3 times while wearing your ruby slippers...

• I’m no Dorothy

• Nor am I a Toto though I am a bit furry...

• I do have red heels though hahaha

• edited March 2019

Visit the main forum for a tin man and a scarecrow... Or two... Or five.