Male cuddles for Hire

[Deleted User]onetosee (deleted user)

I find it interesting that for whatever reason it’s hard for male cuddlers to build up clientele. I’m a male cuddler and although I had a few clients still hard to build up clients. So many have expressed their need for companionship, conversations and compassion although when asked to schedule a session they tend to back off. I’ve even had some just say they would not pay a male for services. Maybe it’s just me? Feel free to comment!

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)
    edited March 2019

The majority of cuddlers on this site are male, and the majority of male cuddlers are less comfortable with the idea of, and actively won't want, cuddling other men. I'm sure some of that comes down to sexuality (and the subsection of people after sex on here), but most of it comes down to societal norms/expectations and personal experience/preferences that come as an extension of that experience.

I for example don't want to cuddle with other men because I'm very uncomfortable with it. I naturally associate femininity with care and comfort, regardless of how accurate that association might be. I've never opened up or been remotely emotionally intimate with another male and have actively been dissuaded from doing so in the past - I assume a lot of other men on this site can speak about similar feelings and experiences.

A sad fact of life is that people are a collection of experiences, preconceptions and biases. Shattering or ignoring those is nowhere close to easy.

• @onetosee , you just expressed in your post that you’ve had a few clients so it seems you’re way ahead of the game already. Most male cuddlers don’t find any clients at all and unless they’re willing to cuddle other men their client base will be very small.
    This has been discussed here before and what happens is women sign up for the site and get inundated with cuddle requests, so many in fact that many see that as an opportunity and become pros. The ones that don’t, have their choice of cuddle partner so the reasoning is why should they pay for a male pro when they can have their cuddles for free or even make money while doing it.
    It has also been discussed here that there’s a need for good pro male cuddlers as there are women that truly need to relax and have a cuddle session where they are the focus, but that market is very small.

But again, you’ve already had clients, so you must be doing something right. So keep doing it and best of luck