Inaccurate photos and bios

Recently had a session with a pro where her picture on her profile was nothing like what she looked like in person. And her bio was completely false since she stated she had been living out of her car for the last several months and wasn’t working like her said she was. She seemed like she was on drugs. After the session I noticed she immediately changed her profile to a more accurate picture. Another session I had with a pro I noticed after her first session she also changed her picture to be more updated. Wasn’t using someone else’s picture but still wasn’t up to date. New pros changing their pictures after their first sessions is a flaw. It took weeks for the cuddles who was using a false identity to be suspended. Maybe if pros had to give admin more than one picture it would discourage falsifying their identity.

Comments

• [Deleted User]denveromelette (deleted user)

Well at least you helped a junkie get their fix

• @ontherun you make a point that I've heard many times.
    @Mark could something be put into the new guidelines stating both an appropriate full length and a close up are needed to be fully vetted? Even have a dated one?
    The dated one can always be removed after if desired. I feel this would be an equal opportunity requirement.

After all if I were paying a male professional cuddler I'd expect to see an appropriate full length picture.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Repulsive in every way.