Advice to Professional Cuddlers

1. Please cut the small talk, don't ask irrelevant questions just to act like your nice and care about how somebodies day was when your really just looking for a client. Get to the point, its cool if your looking for work but make that clear from the start its really tacky that somebody acts all nice then once you tell them your not interested they ghost. Especially when a pro messages you first , I can't stand the pros that want to act all nice like they care about anything else but getting paid.

2. If i tell you I'm not interested in paying a pro and only cuddle with non pros don't keep begging, if i wanted to hire a pro i would be contacting one. Once i tell you I'm not interested i don't want to hear about how i would be helping you out and you have the worst of luck and somehow thats my problem and booking you for a session would solve everything.

I have nothing against people looking for work but let us contact you first and if we reject your services please stop harassing us.

Comments

• @Chocolatetreat , I suggest you report the pros who are harassing you like this and messaging you first. This is harassing and pretty aggravating behavior that goes against the rules and that no one should have to tolerate. If they're treating you in this way, they're doing it to others. Thank you for speaking up!

• After you decline to meet, simply ignore additional messages or use the BLOCK feature.

• edited April 2019

@PinkLipstick22 thanks for understanding

• @Esquire i try not to block people but its annoying.

• I like to say hello to a lot of people so they know I’m out there, but I am a huge people person, so I genuinely want to know you if you are up for conversation! Some tell me they aren’t wanting a professional and I fully accept that, but I don’t ghost people. I just tell them, if you still want to talk or chat, I’m here ☺️ I have a bunch of people I still am talking to right now and just love talking and asking advice even though they weren’t interested in booking with me a month ago. It’s sad if some treat you like a bag of money. That’s very rude ?