Jealousy IS NOT acceptable!

I now have 2 cuddle buddies who don't like that I have other cuddle buddies and literally think they're the only cuddle buddy I should want/need! This IS NOT a dating site!! No one should be jealous of anyone else, EVER!! There's no "claim" to anyone's relationship status in being their cuddle buddy.

Comments

• It sounds like they are developing feelings for you. Or could be that they are insecure and are afraid you are going to want to cuddle other people more than them and they will lose what they have with you. What is their response when you speak to them about their jealousy?

• @great_pillow08 Wow! You got another one doing that now?

• This problem could easily be solved with a couple large shards of broken glass, a makeshift arena, and someone to imitate a trumpet/announce the combatants.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@great_pillow08 Whoa whoa whoa...this isn't a dating site?

Also for a small fee (chocolate cake and ice cream) I can "take care of" your problems in my own special way.

TOP ROPE!!!

• [Deleted User]denveromelette (deleted user)

Is it possible when they asked you “could we cuddle tomorrow night” you said “no I am cuddling with another guy I met”. I could inagine someone normal being jealous by that in a platonic way.

@denveromelette Yeah.... would probably just keep them both in the dark instead of humble-bragging. ^_^

• @hogboblin - I CLAIM YOU! :)

You're officially MINE, and I'm the only one you can cuddle with ever again. DONE.

• [Deleted User]creedhands (deleted user)

Some people are on here because they have insecurities, and cuddling helps boost their confidence. It's possible that these two are dealing with insecurities, and are afraid that you will prefer the other cuddler over them. And then they will lose you. Purely platonic. Nothing sexual or romantic about it. If I were you, I would just keep them in the dark about any other cuddle Partners you have.

• in all seriousness... I agree with @creedhands and @chococuddles - ignorance is bliss!

• You have two cuddle buddies and you have a problem.Try having no cuddle buddies at all. That would eliminate your jealousy problem.

• That’s quite nice of you, @TouchIsTLC, although @DarrenWalker might take issue with your claiming me; the contract between us was sealed in an ancient blood ritual years ago.

• Oh, I was going to claim him too!!!

Secretly I think you two are different sides to the world's most valuable coin... ;)

• That would be like trying to claim Nyarlathotep, or Hastur—it might result in your going insane. Good luck if you do go that route! In my near-decade of experience, nobody has managed to pull it off.

You’re very kind, though.

• You assume I'm not already insane? And I definitely prefer the King in Yellow or perhaps The Black Goat... I mean with all those children, she has to be kindhearted and forgiving right??!?

Nyarlathotep gives me the creepy crawlies... :) I'd steer clear of that one. Just sayin'

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited April 2019

@TouchIsTLC: I don't mind claiming you and @hogboblin. Although some people do object to signing their whole lives over to someone who, while admittedly darkly charming and shaped like a slender, attractive human, also has an affinity for fear and pain (and driving people insane). But, on the plus side, I can be easily banished by the application of light!

...I will resent it, though. Really hate light.

• @DarrenWalker and @hogboblin then it's a date! Threesome cuddle land here we come! Fear and pain feeding frenzy with the lights off!

Not sure which of us is in the most trouble! lol...

• [Deleted User]DarrenWalker (deleted user)
    edited April 2019

@TouchIsTLC: Well, I might gain some psychic weight—but that's almost never a bad thing.

Remember, if it seems like the darkness has come to life: I'm there to cuddle you. You'll be fine. Mostly.

Edit: You didn't need your sanity anyway, did you?

• Jealousy is always the fault of the person feeling it.

If JLo and Cristina Hendricks are jealous for me, jealousy is VERY acceptable!

And welcomed.