HARVARD STUDY SHOWED LONELINESS WAS THE #1 KILLER OVER STROKES AND HEART ATTACK SO TRY CUDDLING

when you go to a counselor you lay on the couch or sit on the couch and you ventilate away. if your a talker like me . your whole hour sessions go by quick with no feedback. but with a cuddler you get instant results . i even have E.D. FROM BEING A WAR VETERAN . and cuddling still stirs up internally all feelings of being and feeling loved wanted respected and appreciated. in life family and people in general can take you for granted. BECAUSE THERE ARE EXTREME GIVERS LIKE ME AND EXTREME TAKERS INCLUDING FAMILY MEMBERS AND SIBLINGS AND FRIENDS. A CUDDLER WANTS NOTHING FROM YOU OTHER THAN TO CUDDLE AND MAKE YOU FEEL HUMAN . THANKS AND LOVE TO ALL CUDDLERS:

Comments

• Thanks for shedding light on these facts. When we go through trauma, we need to heal our inner child and inner self. Cuddling can bring us back to that period in time where we were truly nurtured. And if we didn't have that experience of nutriment in childhood, cuddling can remind us that it exists, and that we deserve it.

I feel like this belongs in the general discussion though. :)