Going rate for traveling fees?

Hi,
If I’m driving to a location for a cuddle session what are the normal traveling fee cost per 30 minutes?
Thank you,

Comments

• @Jessica3000 I would just charge the amount of mileage you're doing rather than time, so that it ensures you aren't losing too much money on fuel. Ensure you have enough fuel to get to the place, and then charge whatever fuel usage you're expecting to get home. I would never ask a client to pay for my gas both ways, mostly because the gas prices here in Alberta (Canada) are horrendous. For my clients, I'm willing to travel 100-200 kilometres for $60. That's a tank of gas which is enough to get me there and back, and it's the equivalent to a 1 hour session.

• edited April 2019

The IRS sets the travel rate for business. For 2019 the travel rate set by the IRS is 58 cents per mile. So for the example above, 100km is 62 miles. So per the IRS travel rate, 62 miles would be $35.96. The travel fee is also only 1 way. A client is paying you to get to him, what you do after the session is up to you.

• @ Jessica... your time is your time, I don’t think there is a normal , keep in mind that at rush hour , when traffic moves slowly , it is to your advantage to collect per hour rather than per mile