Pro feedback?

[Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

As a non-pro, is asking for feedback after a session acceptable?

Comments

• I really don't see why it wouldn't be acceptable, but let me know if there's an angle I'm missing. Have you left karma for this person but they didn't leave you any? @CharlesTwisted

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

I did leave karma, as it seems only polite to positively review someone good at their craft.

And I don’t expect them to leave karma for me. Nice if they do, of course, but it doesn’t matter to me much either direction.

I’m far more interested in their experience of my part of our time together.

I’ve never dealt with a professional of this kind of service, and frankly until my recent circumstances never thought of this as being a service.

I’m wondering if they felt safe, respected, and valued, which was my intent.

I’m wondering if they felt I was present enough, which I honestly struggled with.

This might simply be that I’m very used to longer conversations before and after intimate encounters. Platonic, to be clear, but nonetheless intimate.

But to me my angle is as simple as, “Was I a good dancer? How could I improve? What bad posture or silly dance moves should I avoid?”, sort of thing.

• Ah, completely get you now. I think it's a sign of a great person if one wants to know this info... so I'd go ahead and ask those very questions to the professional in question, or the next time you have a session with one. They would very likely appreciate it.