Tent cuddle

I’m posted this in the pro forum although it could pertain to any and all cuddles. I’ve given some thought to buying one of those small 2 person pop up tents for having cuddle sessions at public parks. The session would be public but there would still be privacy. Here in Southern California where I live, there are several very nice and safe public parks. Opinions?

Comments

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

As a resident in SoCal, you might contact local law enforcement about legality/harassment issues.

Much as it sucks, I would bet you will be disturbed by officers within an hour as they attempt to “combat” the “scourge” that is homelessness.

• I personally would have little to zero interest in this. Past dawn in a tent is ungodly hot in my experience which would not be conducive to a cuddle session. Well in the summer at least, maybe fall or spring.

• The public parks have hours . Be aware of what time they close , after that you are trespassing

• I can see what @CharlesTwisted means lol The police may mistakenly take me for a transient and ask me to leave. As for @Sashamcgee and it being too hot, I’m not sure where you live but here in SoCal it’s generally quite pleasant. In a park under a tree even in a warm day would be nice.

• I was in my tent in Florida heat and it was unbearable during the daytime. Tho I bet being in a shaded area would be efficient.

I am actually going to have a wooden sign outside my tent eventually that would essentially invite people to schedule a cuddle session right then.