Cuddlebuddies Canada

123457»

Comments

• Anyone near me??

• Calling all my cuddle-craving senoritas in the GTA.

• Hello! 🇨🇦

Checking in from Calgary, but open to chats with kind souls from anywhere!

• Hey. Parksville BC here. Looking to get certified. Interested in seeing how this works. Message me if you are in my area or anywhere else on Vancouver Island.

• Hey, anyone wanna cuddle near Toronto!?

• Anyone in nova scotia ?

• [Deleted User]DaltonBr (deleted user)

Any cuddling buddy in the GTA?

• Montréal here

• Hey Fellow Cuddlers~ Newbie Living in Canada, ON in the Durham/Oshawa region :)

• [Deleted User]sweetcuddler204 (deleted user)

Hey any females from Toronto needing a cuddle buddy. Got lots of hugs and cuddles to give.

• [Deleted User]lilcutie (deleted user)

I’m new here. I’m from Alberta

• Anyone from Edmonton?

• Anyone near Scarborough . Looking for cozy snuggles and movie chill.

• Hi everyone! I'm a 20 year old guy who's interested in finding a cuddle buddy. I love the feeling of closeness and connection that comes with cuddling, and I'm hoping to find someone who feels the same way. If you're looking for a cozy companion to spend some time with, feel free to message me and let's chat!. All platonic, nothing beyond that.🤗🤗

• Hello there, I live in the North Okanagan, BC, and am seeking out a cuddle buddy/buddies. Feel free to send me a message!

• Hey there, everyone. Another person in Calgary checking in. It's too bad this site isn't more popular.

At least we had a nice "April Fools" when supposed Spring brought more snow - but I'm glad for the moisture, or this summer would be even drier!

• Hello everyone from Toronto/Scarborough I’m new to this not sure if there are many people from Toronto here?

• I am in Greater Sudbury, Ontario, Canada.
    Any activity in or arround this area?????

• I am in Greater Sudbury, Ontario.
    Ant activity in or around this area of Northern Ontario?????

• Seeking a cozy cuddle session with accompanied by gentle conversation. It's important for both of us to feel at ease and completely relaxed. The focus is on genuine, non-sexual relaxation and comfort.