Meditations & special discounts

Hey cuddle friends! Happy May 1st!

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather, and all beauty that life has to offer today!

I used to post some meditation reccomendations that I use for people in this forrum & some really enjoyed it! I use meditation so I can discover that bliss, relaxation, and comfort all on my own without cuddles. Its been a while so thought itd be nice to send this your way if you feel like starting your day with this to take a moment for yourself; you deserve it!!!

Also wanted to mention that this will be my last month hosting! :'( its been so incredible being able to have people over and get to know your guys lives and personalities! Often people think about all the dark this world has but,after seeing the pure love for life in some of your guys eyes, and the people that push through hard times and pain gave me so much inspiration to embrace all the sweetness and beautiful moments that can be shared as well.
I will only be able to meet at parks or public places as of june 1st and my schdule is going to be a bit hectic, so for this month of May I will be offering an extra hour on top of your session to spead some extra love and really get a last chance to zen out & meet some people that I havent, or get some extra time with some of you that I already know on deeper levels.

Thank you all who have been a part of my lifes and my cuddle journey, I cant stress how much of an impact cuddling with you all have been! I hold So much gratitude and light in my heart and Im beyond greatful that this site and all of you cuddlers exist! <3

Much love and good vibes to all, and cheers to cuddling and this incredible journey we call life! ✨

Brandi<3