Pro male (straight) cuddlers

Is there a market for this? If you are just an average looking guy, is it worth the hassle of signing up?

Comments

• Your sexuality would be of no consequence as a pro. Part of the pro agreement is that you'll cuddle with all groups of people. Meaning you would sign an agreement to cuddle men, women, older, younger, all races.

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

That such things are a question/category at all on a strictly platonic website causes these issues.

• You are both missing the point.

Is their a market...meaning are their people looking for males? There is a registration and fees. I’d hate to pay a fee only to find their aren’t people looking.

It seems like their are many more pro women than men on this site. I’m trying to determine if it’s because guys aren’t interested in offering the service, or there aren’t women looking for the pro cuddler.

“Straight” is relevant or people would state it in their profile. More importantly, the site wouldn’t offer this designation as an option on the profile page. It isn’t a judgment, it’s a description of who you are. No different than tall/short, fit/curvy.

This site charges professional male Cuddlers a monthly fee, as opposed to a commission percentage, for a reason.

The reason is that there is essentially no need for professional male Cuddlers.

I’m sure, because of the law of large numbers, that a few here and there sustain a client or three, but beyond that it seems that men in “the industry” are making their living teaching workshops/hosting group retreats.

• I would say it's definitely harder for men to just sign up on the site and get clients here than it is for a women to do the same. But to be fair, not just anyone can sign up and expect to get their bills paid with this work. It does take work, time to learn, understanding who you work best with, and some amount of marketing and branding skillsets to make it clear to potential clients that you are the best fit for them.

I've worked with a number of women in the past month now, so I see that there is a market. It just might not be right here on this site. But I have met male cuddlers that do well and have male clients too.

To be fair in all of this, I am not the best person to talk about this. @kylehoffman can probably tell you better than I can.

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    edited May 2019

There is a greater need for this:

Than for pro male (straight) cuddlers.

@chococuddles

Certainly the impression that I get.