Cuddlebuddies California, LA, Golden Gate, SD & Vegas

1212223242527»

Comments

• I am also willing to travel to SoCal. : )

• edited January 8

Los Angeles 🥂
    If anyone needs a real lover boy to cuddle , massage or just speak to give me a message. I'm very affordable (:

• Anyone in the bay area free for a cuddle sesh?

• hey, I'd really love to find somebody! in Thousand Oaks but I don't mind driving.

• edited January 30

**_In Los Angeles/ Silver Lake/ Echo Park area. Looking frwd to meeting cuddlers.

• [Deleted User]KingLover (deleted user)

I would love to connect with great energy. If you’re wanting an available, amazing cuddle experience in The LAS VEGAS area, feel free to reach out. You’ll love it here. 🙂

• Anyone looking for a penpal?

• San Bernardino / Inland Empire area here. :)

• edited February 15

SFV / Van nuys anyone?

• East sf bay area (just joined can't host)

• For any folks who haven't seen it, I'm hosting a picnic in NorCal near Sacramento in April. Casual meet & greets like this are a great way to make friends in the cuddle community as well as meet potential partners!

You can see more about the event at this link and feel free to message me with any questions. Hope to get to meet some of y'all!

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/19308/norcal-cuddle-picnic-spring-2024

• Clovis is ready to get some peace

• Tai Directly Not In Directly Ya Dig Los Angeles , Anaheim,La Harbra

• Hi I’m in Monrovia/ San Gabriel valley area if you need a cuddle

• Hey Las Vegas Cuddle-Buddies! I have a spare FREE ticket to Sunday's Magic Mike LIVE show (March 3rd, 7:30pm) and will be staying at the Sahara. Free cuddles before/after, totally optional ;)

If interested, shoot me a DM, or text me at 208.953.1888

Last time I was in Vegas i had a great cuddle connection here after the U2 show at the Sphere, so looking forward to meeting new folks this time around too.

Stay well!

• Looking for another masculine guy to cuddle and watch a movie with
    I’m able to host
    In Santa Monica

• Heyyy just wanna lay down and enjoy the moment I need it 🥳🫶 anyone in SoCal 🍊

• heyy, anybody around oceanside looking to cuddle? 420 friendly

• LA here. Haven’t hugged anyone in a while since my mother passed away. I want a hug

• Anyone in Vacaville CA

• 💯 San Diego