Wise and Appropriate Questions to Ask

[Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

I was hoping a veteran professional might give some of the new folks here, like myself, some suggestions as to what sort of questions we should ask a “new”, professional cuddler.

Especially one who is new to the site, and has no karma, yet.

Thanks.

Comments

• I would want to know what got them interested in the work. Talk to them. See how they respond to me. Do I feel warmth, compassion, acceptance? How do they present themselves in the forum? Does their profile exude professionalism, while still feeling warm? I read a lot in their profile and the type of picture they use. I expect people new to the industry to be below average rates.

If they have zero experience and are charging more than $80/hr, I'm sorry, but that feels money hungry to me. ? There are a lot of people on here just looking for "easy money" and, while people have the right to charge whatever they want, it says something if you veer too far from what is expected.

I am very sensitive to authenticity, so that is what I would be most looking for in a professional for my own sessions. Genuine acceptance, compassion, understanding. Everyone is looking for something different...