Are there any non professional people out there?

[Deleted User]IWasClark (deleted user)

I thought the point of this site was to find others that are in the same boat as you, not cuddle professionals and pay for it.

Comments

• I’m finding this to be for something more in disguise,what is. Paid cuddler,very interesting

• Well, this is the "cuddle request" forum. There is a "professional cuddling" section, so in theory, these should be free cuddles if both parties want to cuddle.

People shouldn't make cuddle requests and expect to be paid.

• [Deleted User]Garfield1 (deleted user)

To be fair, it's an incredibly unusual thing to look for someone to cuddle with on the internet, and each town will only have a limited number of people looking for the service, whereas the professionals are much more keen to travel.

• I mean I’m not professional, but I am extremely wary about who I respond to in the first place and have not actually cuddled with anyone yet (I’ve been out of the country). It does seem to be a rarity. Like, I put “everyone” on my profile but I’ve gotten +50 men messaging me and 0 women. So there are some parts that could scare a non-professional cuddler who is a woman away from using this site

• edited June 2019

The way I see it is, cuddling is a service like therapy, massage, yoga instruction, doula courses, music lessons, etc. If one waits long enough and actively seeks, you can find it for free... If one is seeking a service, and using a site, for quick access, expect that you might have to invest some fiat. No?

• [Deleted User]Softsupport (deleted user)

I am😉
    Just an enthusiast that loves to receive and give cuddles. Goodluck all!