Anyone notice most of the Pro cuddlers being very pretty

[Deleted User]pandafossil (deleted user)

Going through these pro profiles I've noticed that most of them are eirther really attractive, slender, fit women leading me to believe that this website doesnt hire pros who aren't how you say sexually desirable or at least thin . While I understand the clients are mostly men it's very disconcerting .

1. Do you think this website discriminates against the less attractive38 votes
    1. Yes
      13.16%
    2. No
      86.84%

Comments

• edited June 2019

I'm a pro and I'm definitely not conventionally attractive. I don't wear cosmetics, I've got bad "British" teeth although my photo doesn't make it obvious (thanks, Dad), and I've put on about 50 lbs over the last 3 years due to depression, now weighing in at 175. I had no problem with the site accepting my application.

I've seen pros of all different appearances over my time on the site. Maybe you're just used to seeing some of the vocal ones who happen to have the appearance you describe, or the ones who appear to be this way stand out more to you.

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

Of course, but this is nothing new.

The entire world discriminated against the “less” attractive members of our species.

As to the vast majority of professionals being women, that is simple demand and supply.

• No , appearance us not a requirement to apply to be a paid cuddler

• Perhaps not all of the females on the site applied to be professional cuddlers.

• I think whoever has a respectful profile and seems like they have their head screwed on right, (and also has an acceptable photo that doesn’t look “distracting”) gets accepted. I’m sure there is no discrimination in acceptance ?

• edited June 2019

Not gonna lie i do like cuddling with an attractive woman lol just being real, alot of ppl are fake and dont wanna say how they feel, not me

-dont judge me for my opinion-

• I totally understand that! If I were paying for a session with a cuddler, having a slight attraction would bring me more comfort. I know it sounds bad, but the attraction wouldn’t be from a sexual side! It would come from a relaxing “I feel accepted or protected” side if that makes sense ?

• [Deleted User]cuddlerBoy431 (deleted user)

@Catloaf : What a coincidence! I have the same weight and height (I checked your profile). I am not sure if that counts as unattractive in either gender, but I might be delusional . ?

@pandafossil : I answered no to your poll because you seem to imply that slender fit women are attractive. I do not think everyone finds a slender body type attractive.

Also, the website itself would not discriminate, but clients seeking the services of a pro cuddler might - an important distinction.

More on supposed discrimination - a pro cuddler in Kansas city would find far fewer clients than a cuddler in San Francisco. That is geographic discrimination, but some places are more pro-cuddle-friendly and pros in Missouri can't really expect people from Seattle to fly over to them to address this "discrimination".

• I'm not even close to thin/slender. It's unfortunate that, that is what you use to define beauty but anywhosers.

By your definition I am an unattractive pro and had no issues becoming one.

• @Sashamcgee girl I’m definitely not thin either- but curves are just extra cuddly in my opinion!

• @kleen oh yesss ? I was built for cuddling. And I think I'm attractive lol I was just responding using the OP's unfortunate definition of attractiveness.

• Hi guys’ I’ve applied to be a pro and haven’t heard back. Can anyone give me some
    Insight as to how long it takes to be approved and how they choose? Thank you in advance

• @cuddleanurse It's been a while now but I think it was a couple of days for me. Might be different now that you have to provide your credit card info. Good luck and be careful as I'm sure you'll be approved soon.

• I personally don’t think it is the site. The ones you are describing as attractive know they can make money by doing this which is something they love. I don’t blame them at all, who isn’t looking to make money by doing something they live and quite honestly guys will pay. I should know because I sure have.

• Exactly! Thanks @JacobCarl. 😸

• If I charged to cuddle i would not ever cuddle lol. But I can see the appeal of being paid to do something you love to do

• I am neither slender or fit, but I do dare to call myself attractive. Although I am very up front with my clients about my body type, it is rarely an issue. Quite frankly, I’ve been told by nearly all that I’m “built for cuddling” and they “prefer a bit more to hold.” However, my assumption is also they those who hire me choose me based on a number of factors, my body type possibly being one of them.

Personally, I don’t care what my client may look like. I ask for photos for security purposes - so I know they are real, and so I know who I’m meeting. Further than that, it makes no difference to me. I’m there to hold someone, comfort them, allow them to hold me, and make sure they understand that they are cared for.

I’d LOVE to be part of a blindfolded cuddling experience!