What set up do you have for cuddling? eg couch, or bed(if so what size) and general ambience

What set up do you have for cuddling? eg couch, or bed(if so what size) and general ambience? cuddles, TV, personal belongings..

Just curious as to how other professional coddlers(particularly that that host) have set up their space.

I have recently had to get rid of my King bed and only have a king single which seems inadequate, have a huge couch thou, more than enough space to lie down fully, side by side...what are your thoughts on this...

Thanks for taking the time to read and respond.

Comments

• Nothing fancy, just my room and a bed lol. I do tend to go to other folks homes much more often than not, or meet at a halfway point if they are out of town, or i will go all the way to them if they are out of town but not super far away. If my son didn't live at home with me i would host more often, He is 18, but socially is a bit behind, and i don't feel the need to have to expose him to something that may come off the wrong way to him, and requires explanation and cause for possible distress. Just best to avoid it.

• Yes I understand @pmvines

Thanksx

• I just have my bed. Queen size, not too big, not too small. I kinda wish for my sessions, I had a tv but I can always bring the laptop in if my cuddlers want a movie. It’s mostly just back and head scratches with light massage that keep the cuddle magic going ? I have a pretty comfy couch if they want so we can play video games or watch anything on my android box. They have the options lol

• ok, thanks, Sheena. I like the sound of some noise/TV/ect....thanks for taking the time to reply.

• [Deleted User]crc22 (deleted user)

I have a roommate so generally I have sessions in my room, with the door closed, even if he's not there. Just because I feel like it would be weird if he came home unexpectedly and we were cuddling on the couch. After all the clients comfort is of high importance. I have a queen size bed, it suffices and I have a soft blanket I use just for sessions. I like to play music and light candles. I don't have a tv but I've only had one client want to watch something so we watched Netflix on my laptop. I always make sure everything is tidy as well and the floors are vacuumed as I like a clean space in general, especially when others are coming over.