Professional cuddlers

I am particularly curious about one thing that is:

How long were/are you required to be a member of the site before you can become a professional?

I’d also like to make this a place for any of you that have been here a good while to give advice to any new professionals that may need it.

If answering that question is against policies or anything thereafter. I understand.

You may share kittens, puppies, rainbows, and sunshine instead. ?

Comments

• Lol. Had to take the opportunity to boast my babies ?

I became a professional as soon as I was accepted in signing up. I’ve only been in for a month but I’ve already had a few clients and it’s been awesome ?

• edited June 2019

As far as I'm aware @Lovelight there isn't a required amount of time to be on the site before you can apply to be professional. They look at the quality of your application more than anything. But honestly, I do think having some sort of bar to that might help deter people who are looking to sign up and either offer illicit services, or just make a quick buck thinking that a professional cuddler is nothing more than a body pillow for hire. But then again, we've had pros sign up who were offering cuddle sessions elsewhere before they arrived here, so it might not be fair to them. I dunno.

My one tip for anybody who is new: Research, research, research before you decide you actually want to be a professional cuddler. This isn't just a side hustle. Looking at the dollar amount and the various news articles does not paint the entire picture of what this service is. It's definitely not easy money for those of us who are serious!

• No requirements. Do your research to find the right professional for you. This site has a huge variety of cuddlers, from "easy money" people all the way to those who are truly passionate for the work.