How do you handle payments

I am a new pro cuddler in south Florida and would love to get some input on how others handle payments.

I feel like The Cash App/ PayPal and all those give too much info but I don’t want to drive out of my way and not be reimbursed because they cancelled last minute.

Is it appropriate to request payment via those apps before the appointment? (Or a portion of it) Is cash the only way to go?

Clients feel free to answer as well! I’d love to hear what you prefer.

Comments

• edited June 2019

cash in person at the session .
    If you have to get a deposit ., I mean have to , then send me an invoice for the session , with your name , address, ( So I know where to send the check ) ,and your tax payer ID number for my records .

• Get cash in person from the client before the session begins. I have a glass jar I put a note on it saying “get out of debt” contribution. Tips are greatly appreciated but not expected.

If you have to travel to them get 50% via PayPal first (Make sure they use the feature of sending money to friends instead of the other one for merchandise). If they use the merchandise option, PayPal will charge you a percentage of what they sent you and you’ll lose money.