Feeling a bit guilty. Should I report this?

I have been having sessions with a professional cuddler and they do not get reported to the site. I'm feeling guilty about this since that was part of the website's agreement. Should I report the pro and myself for this? Could the pro be banned if I do?

Comments

• edited June 2019

@RYMIKE A couple questions for clarification:

1. Does the pro have the 'professional' tag on their profile? If not that warrants a report 100%, because pros must be approved before they can do business here.
    2. When you say the session was "not reported", do you mean that neither of you perused the booking panel located above the chat? Or was it a case of booking via texting etc? All sessions with clients and cuddlers from here must be at least confirmed in chat and communication taking place off-site is discouraged unless necessary.
    3. Did she pay 15% of the session cost to Cuddle Comfort?

By policy we have to use the booking panel to schedule sessions so that everything can be accounted for. She also must pay 15% of the session cost on every booking which originates from CC. If for some reason the appointment could not be booked using the booking panel, as far as I know it's still fine to communicate a session via the chat as long as she pays her fees afterward. I had to do that with my most recent Cuddle Comfort client because the booking was placed at the wrong time (12 midnight instead of 12 noon) and I didn't realise this until I had already left home - but that didn't matter because I still paid my fees afterward.

• [Deleted User]SJSpooner (deleted user)

@RYMIKE - Are you saying that you have been cuddling with someone who has been charging you money but is not signed up as a professional on this site? if that is the case, then yes - you should probably report them. If they want to charge money they must be designated as a pro. If you mean that they also provide 'extra' services of a non platonic nature - then yes...report them. This is not the place for their particular trade. Or at least tell them to take it someplace else.

• To clarify, I meant that I got one session with a pro and we registered one hour, but we did more hours than that and have had other sessions and they have not been reported. She explicitly said that she did so in order to avoid the fees

I feel guilty about this. I am worried she will be banned if it is reported, though.

• Unfortunately @RYMIKE, she's breaking two rules - one by booking off-site and one by evading the 15% fee. It's incredibly unfair when others do this because all professionals on CC are bound by this policy which they agreed to when they chose that account type. Personally I wouldn't feel guilty for anyone who conducts business in this dishonest way. The mods will probably need to look into this and may at the least pause her account until she pays the owed amount. She may not be banned if she agrees to pay in the end, but they will ultimately have the final say. If she is banned, I suppose you do have her contact info and can book with her on your terms...sadly, we do have rules here and they need to be followed if she wants to do business here.

@Mark @SoulcuddlerZ

• edited June 2019

You already did report , the instant you posted this discussion . I’m no IT person , but I would think that your booking is stored somewhere in a cloud , or wherever computer storage goes . The site readers are reading your inbox right now .

Anyhow , I would NOT report .

• edited June 2019

@cuddlerforu24 It's actually his duty to report as the rule is also part of the client service agreement.

His non-burner account will be protected by reporting this.

• edited June 2019

@ mark. I must be missing something . I have read the CSA and I do not see where it is the clients duty to report . Would you mind posting for myself and the community to see .

The pro knows what she’s doing . So the clients runs and tell the website of the wrong , and her story is “ he asked to cuddle nude I said no “. “ he is angry and trying to get me with a
    Fake story “.

• And he is now banned. So... =P

• edited June 2019

@cuddlerforu24

Point 5. https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/terms/client-service-agreement

So he is obligated to report this in order to protect his account and to demonstrate he isn't meaningfully complicit.

@ubergigglefritz

I believe it was banned on the principle of it being a burner. His original will be safe for now.

• If the client feels he is obligated to make a report pursuant to the agreement , he should report himself only . If the website wants to find the pro cuddler than I think they can search his contacts .