Losing quality professionals

Pink and jrose left a while ago. You're about to lose another one.

Comments

• [Deleted User]suzyffa (deleted user)

I feel you and I too am considering leaving the site. It became quite hard and painful to deal with people who want more than just Cuddling and the solicitation. I haven't had a cuddle in quite a few months and I kind of avoid it all together.

• I'm hoping to keep cuddling once I get my motorhome 😊 But this is not the optimum environment for professionals serious about this work. I have tried to offer advice to make it more inviting for those of us who are serious about this work, but I don't see things changing. I know most people big in this industry, and few are on here. There are reasons for that 😞. I was hoping things could get better, as I love the community and have enjoyed talking to people across the country and world here, many people I will never meet. I want everyone on here to feel hope. There are people out there who care and will listen. Even the professionals, the ones who are serious and not just looking for easy money. We do this because we love the people, the stories, helping, the difference we can make, etc. I wish I could meet all of you. My mission is to get wherever I am needed. Home on board 😊 ha. But yeah. I guess a little piece of me is still hoping things could be better... I'm really sad.

• edited July 2019

@ubergigglefritz Sorry to read this as you are a valuable community member here. You're always welcome to send me a direct message. As you know from me having actioned some of your previous feedback, I'm always receptive to you.

• What would make you want to stay? I haven't taken a client from here in a few weeks because I had a really persistent almost stalker here. Especially with the forum down, I was afraid to meet anyone new.

• In short - Our work is all about consent, I have gotten rock solid on my boundaries from doing this work for over 16 months, and I feel violated. I have been uncomfortable with stories of big brother here for quite some time, and it finally impacted me. I respect Mark for having the right to run the site as he wants, but if I stay, that is giving my consent for this to occur. There have been apologies, but when you give people the ability to be big brother, mistakes like this will naturally occur. Human nature is to make mistakes. But that doesn't mean the mistake doesn't hurt, and that it should automatically be forgiven and moved on. I feel like I have been in denial and silently consenting to this (and other things), because I want to stay, for quite some time. The other piece that I am morally against and have been silently consenting to (well, not so silent sometimes, ha), is the difference in treatment of male and female professionals. I'm not sure if I can continue... I don't know what to do, because I love being a member of this community.

Beyond that, and a root cause of most problems I have here, I ask - Is there any reason to fear competition other than fearing you will lose that battle? And if you have fear of losing the battle, why is that? What are they doing better that you are lacking? Is there something simple you can do to eliminate the necessity for the fear and the need to manage that fear? Personally, I have a natural inclination to fear competition in the professional cuddling world. But I don't reject it. I love coming together with other professionals, sharing ideas, and supporting each other. Competition can be a wonderful thing that helps with growth and fostering innovation. I am confident in my niche and unique edge, so am able to remind myself that I have no reason to fear competition. We are all different and offer something unique.

I appreciate the conversation 😊

• Hmm this is vague and I'm lost. There's obviously some controversies I'm oblivious to. I feel like the fees system recently implemented is fair enough (although I would like to see the client given an opportunity to pay upfront instead of us) and feel supported by the administration here, within the confines of the system in place, but acknowledge they could do much more. When I don't feel properly supported, I simply decline business here. You can decline with one click, or even just ignore the proposal. No need to leave 😊

• Now I'm confused too πŸ˜‡πŸ˜†

• I agree with @biancalovecraftβ€”these posts come across as a rant filled with vagaries. If I get the gist of this she is upset with some clients pushing boundaries but it is the fault of the site. There is some connective tissue missing here.

• Nothing to do with the clients.