cuddlers in Charlotte, NC

Been on the site for a while. Don't know how start the cuddling discussion. If anyone is in Charlotte, nc and willing to talk about a possible cuddle message me. Also will take tips on the correct approach.

Comments

• Tips on the correct approach? Can this be interpreted in any other way than I am?

• edited July 2019

@ubergigglefritz I think he means he wants advice on how to correctly approach someone. But to answer OP @Rattler1997 , there isn't really a "correct" way to approach other than to be courteous, respectful and aware that others may or may not receive you and that's okay. People are all individual and they're going to react differently when you dip your foot in. Usually it's best to start a conversation like you would on any other site, and if you find there is a connection you can ask to meet up and try out a cuddle. You can assume most people are here to do just that, and if you have any reason to believe it's otherwise, sever the connection, report if you have to, rinse and repeat.

• @Catloaf lol. I totally read that wrong. Thanks. That's exactly why I don't jump to conclusions 100% ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Say hi, itโ€™s not rocket science

• Tip for non-professionals is to introduce yourself, ask questions about the person, and don't jump right into trying to find time to get together to cuddle. Non-professionals typically need a bit more of a warm up period before cuddling =)

Tip for professionals is to not be afraid to ask questions. There isn't much someone has to do to sign up on this site, so do your due diligence to find someone who is a good fit for you and someone who really cares about the work. There are amazing cuddlers on here, both new and experienced, but there are also other kinds O:-)

• Thanks everyone for the advise

• Will be visiting North Carolina soon

• Currently in Raleigh area and Fayetteville. Will be traveling to Charlotte then TO Columbia SC.

• Been reading post for a month or so now. Its getting cold enough to do a onsie/snuggie party. I already own a couple of onsie's....don't judge me! Have been to these parties and people get very creative. I figured the onsie would keep down inappropriate touching since don't know what goes on at a snuggle party. May need to book a session first and take it from there. Cold season time for bonfires and house parties. :)

• Posting just because, but looking at the other forum post. As that is all that we can do for the past few months. There seems to be not a lot of cuddling but a lot of talking about it. Just a random thought, and that was pre-Covid. I follow the forums so may be a hypocrite in that aspect, but would be open to it.