Question: Pro Cuddlers offering other services...

[Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

Many of the profiles of Professional Cuddlers will make mention of other services and options, such as Dinner Dates, Massage, and so on.

Nothing illicit, and I don’t presume that they are hinting, but I’m also concerned about bringing those things up in my discussions with a Pro I might be considering booking time with.

My first concern is offending the Professional.

My second concern is crossing an unknown boundary here on the site.

Is asking about a massage as part of a cuddle session against the rule, or even spirit, of the site?

What is the opinion of Professionals here?

What is the most polite way to ask, “Do you charge more for a shoulder or back massage?”

Thanks.

Comments

• Cuddlers who offer massages or dates will usually bring it up first in my experience. You may also ask what all of your options are during a cuddle session. They should not charge extra for it.

• It has been my experience that if it is mentioned in their profile it is included in the prices unless otherwise noted. What I have gotten peeved about (it happened once) was a cuddler offered a massage during the session and when I said sure she quoted a price above and beyond. It was a while back and it taught me the value of expressing what I would like and asking all the necessary questions. Be careful though, because some construe massage as something else, so I am very specific such as I would love my neck and shoulders massaged. Once you communicate exactly what you want, they will simply say yes or no.

• I give massages during sessions often, but tend to step back if it's an initial question. Kindof filed under under red flags right next to clothing requests.