Busch Gardens Williamsburg with a Professional the week of 7/22

William Close with the Earth Harp is performing that week. =D I can give you $15 off a ticket, free parking, and 10% off all food in the park. I don't do public displays of affection, do offer hugs, conversation, and company to come check out this beautiful park with some awesome roller coasters =) Since it's not cuddling, I just ask for you to cover my expenses (you can tack on an overnight the night before at regular cost). This would make the day just $60 plus food (I am a light eater at meals, but do enjoy getting a soft pretzel at some point, they are the best! =). I should be able to do up to ten hours at the park unless we overnight, but would need to check on something.

You could also make it a 2-day experience with tacking on Water Country (except I will not go to Water Country on the weekend, and even better if there is a chance of showers; crowds there are intolerable with the lines), if you live in the area or can arrange a hotel, for the added cost of $40 plus an overnight session (sleeping in the same bed) or $80 plus a 2-hour cuddle session (sleeping in separate beds).