Is it me?

[Deleted User]Firestone45 (deleted user)
edited July 2019 in Professional Cuddling

Today marks the third time's a professional cuddler have canceled at the last minute.
I don't get it. Is it how I look or my age which is 46?Whenever I schedule an appointment I do so in a respectful and professional way, just like if I was scheduling a counseling appointment. Once the appointment is scheduled I don't write anything more.
I think my profile is good. In my profile I even put not interested in sex just cuddling.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• [Deleted User]Firestone45 (deleted user)

Feel free to look at my profile. Maybe there is something there that scares off professional cuddlers.

• Maybe adding a picture that shows your whole face very well could help. A picture with half of your face in shadow can be a bit off-putting. Everything else appears absolutely fine.

• I see absolutely nothing wrong with your profile. It could just be bad luck. Maybe during a conversation shortly after the booking, something was said that turned them off or it’s honestly just weird bad luck 😕 I’m sorry this is happening to you

• Was the cuddler you were scheduled to meet between 18-24? Because having lived through it, I can attest many people that age are unreliable.

• Pro-cuddling can be intimidating to a lot of people starting out, maybe you've been in contact with some newer cuddlers that got cold feet? Or just bad luck with people that all had something come up? Either way, that's really disappointing and unprofessional. I hope you find what you're looking for soon!

• edited July 2019

@Firestone45 While I don't like to blanket a population, @boomerang86 might be right to some extent. If you had plans to meet with someone who is considerably younger, they may have gotten cold feet and decided to pull back. They might not be experienced in meeting with older gents. More likely though I think you might be dealing with a "pro" who probably has a very narrow window open for the clients they would like to service, or isn't serious at all about doing this professionally. That isn't how business should be done in this industry. A lot of people come here just looking to pay bills in return for being a dead fish, and then when they see the reality that they will have to actually deal with all kinds of people, they decide "Welp, this sounded great on paper but it's not at all as easy as I thought it was going to be - I'm out". I'm 25 and I have had clients who are up to 81 years old. Sorry you're going through this. It won't do you any good to try and analyse why people are changing their minds last minute. Most of the time when someone gives up on an interaction, it says far more about them than it does about you.

• There are two other websites, and , they don’t even require you to sign up and create and account .
    Try those

• I have only had this happen once with a pro and that was because of a death in the family and she gave me a heads up about it. I will say that I stay in communication the day before and day of with a simple “are we still on?” with the date and time included.