Blocked for being a part time cuddler? SAY WHAaaat

I'm getting a wee bit bummed about getting blocked regularly by different prospective friends. I can only assume, since 9/10x it's before I can even respond to the first greeting that it's due to an assumption of sorts? Like I'm intentionally not saying hi? Cuddling is a part time activity right now and one that is special to me, and it's unfortunate some members of the community make assumptions about someone who meant them no ill will.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

I'd assume being a part time cuddler is the norm for professionals so I don't really get their reasoning. Sounds more like impatience rather than them having any kind of issue with you being a part timer.

• [Deleted User]eagle67 (deleted user)

It's more like so you don't appear in their search results. Blocked cuddlers don't come up.

• If someone is that impatient, it might impede an indication there not ready for a trusting activity like cuddling.

• No not that lol from personal experience, you talked to me about doing a cuddle session several times last year and then you disappeared, after the 3rd time trying to schedule with you and you disappearing I blocked you, seems like you were just playing with me, anywho you asked why LOL

-dont hate me for my opinion-

• @MAvery007 If you expect people to pay you for a service you should not expect them to work around you. If what @Navyman1010 says is true, you deserve to be blocked and better yet suspended because you give the good pros a bad name.

• Agree with Navyman and hugsandattitude.

• Also remember: some people are just dramatic