Given factors below, which 3 are most important to you in choosing a pro-cuddler?

---By the way, anyone can answer this question. A pro-cuddler always can always make an appointment with another pro-cuddler.

**Factors: **

• Distance from home
  • Location of actual cuddle session (host, guest, public)
  • Hourly Rate
  • Information in Profile (services provided, bio, etc.)
  • Overall vibe from communicating / Prompt to Reply
  • Other (Please provide details)

Please place in numeric order with "1." being the most important factor. Here are my answers:

1. Location of actual cuddle session
  2. Hourly Rate
  3. Overall vibe from communicating / Prompt to Reply

Comments

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)
    edited July 2019

1) Other: Must be a non-smoker
    2) Other: Sound of voice
    3) Ability to Host

From there;

4) Overall vibe from communication/replies
    5) Hourly Rate
    6) Distance

I would include the profile in the overall vibe from communication, but that might be me...

• Non-smoker is very important in my book.

• @CharlesTwisted @FunCartel That's an excellent one with the smoking and surprised that I didn't even think of that. Glad I provided the "Other" option.

• 1) Other: Must be a non-smoker
    2) Distance from home
    3) Overall vibe from communicating / Prompt to Reply

• Do you think you could add in Body Type too? Some people might think that falls under Appearance, but sometimes it's more about the feel of it rather than how it looks.

• [Deleted User]Zundar (deleted user)

Take this with a pinch of salt as I've yet to see a pro cuddler or cuddler of any kind on this site, had something potentially lined up with someone that seems nice but had to put it on hold for something a while back and now again because of this weather.

1) overall vibe from communicating (I don't value reply promptness too highly as I recognise most professional cuddlers do this in their spare time, and are unlikely to message back cuddlers on here during their main job)

2) information on profile

3) distance from home

I'm not going to see anyone or let anyone in my home for cuddles unless I feel I can trust them under those circumstances for 1, attention to detail is a green flag for me as it shows they know what they're doing and because it's an extension of the communication thing (even if the communication is only one way with them communicating info to people reading their profile) for 2 and 3 is a factor because of my issues travelling long distances.

I originally had cost for 3 but honestly it's not that important. So long as it's not crazy high I'd be willing to cuddle with a pro if things were fine with everything else, if I had the choice between a non pro cuddler who I was getting iffy vibes from and a professional for 60/ph who I got along well with so far in messages I'd go with the professional every time.

1. Hourly rate
    2. Distance from me
    3. Profile information
    1. Distance
    2. Appearance (includes age in my view)
    3. Smoker status (don't)
  • If you pick non smoker you may be simply missing out on someone who smokes weed, not cigarettes.

• 1) Info in bio, and if they cuddle everyone/other men
    2) Overall vibe from communication (promptness of response is not a major criteria)
    3) Location, location, location, since I'm either at a hotel when I travel, or they have an option to host

• [Deleted User]CharlesTwisted (deleted user)

@boomerang86 Certainly possible, but worth the risk.

I see the occasion “420 friendly” note on a profile, so I hope that people know to make a distinction...

• Location and distance are pretty much the same.

1. Hourly rate- I'm on disability and cannot afford the: $80 fee most charge. (Being a pro at 18 is kinda suspect to me.) No one offers a discount to people on disability on a fixed income. Making cuddling with a pro a luxury expense. It's hard to find FREE CUDDLES on this site for my preference. I currently pay 1x a month. Being alone I would prefer and need to cuddle 1x a week. Not having this actually brings crying sessions.
    2. Personality/ Non smoker. Communication, vibe etc. It appears that the 'message' button has been removed from the Pro's site making the opportunity to communicate and vibe online first, now impossible.
    3. Distance location. I prefer for this experience to be close if not at my place. I like to bath in oxytocin and relax after than to have to drive a long distance.
  • 1) overall vibe and responsiveness
    2) hourly rate
    3) hosts near by

• @Kellykid I appreciate you bringing up the disability/fixed income issue! I'm definitely going to rethink my rates in regards to people in that sort of situation.

• @triskele Thank you for acknowledging this. My hope is that others will REALLY SEE THIS CONCERN and help us also. It really doesn't need to be advertised so to speak.... But you may learn of it while talking. Again very nice of you to be willing to help us.

• @Kellykid You can still communicate with pros without having to book a session despite what the button says now. It's an unfortunate choice of wording and causes unnecessary confusion. Just hit the button and message the pro as you normally would.

• [Deleted User]MsStressnomore (deleted user)

A non smoker is very important.

1. Appearance - The brain decides a lot about a person subconsciously within seconds of seeing another person. Picture quality, facial expressions, posturing, clothing style, surroundings, etc...
    2. Personality - How do I feel interacting with this person? Do I get excited and smile, do I feel curious, or do I feel drained?
    3. An attention grabbing bio - Appearance is nice and all, but people tend to blur together without a little personality to help me zero in on whether we may vibe together well or not.
  • edited July 2019

@MissX Thank you for pointing that out and explaining it. It is VERY misleading... Please note administrator. I've only been here a couple months... But I'm pretty sure that choice recently changed.

• There medical history is first and foremost to me. I don’t trust anyone without an appendix.

1. Vibe (I am very sensitive to authenticity, and compassion and acceptance are HUGELY important to me)
    2. Appearance (looks professional, no "sexy" selfies)
    3. Distance (I am currently planning on making my way to Pittsburgh to see someone, so distance is not a roadblock for me, lol, but I wish I could find someone close to where I travel frequently)

@Kellykid I know a good number of trained professionals who offer a sliding scale and discounts, myself included. I can only offer it so much per week, but I currently have one sliding scale client and one bartering client.