Website Improvements

[Deleted User]JovialForce (deleted user)

So recently I have been getting a lot of messages from people with little to no information in their profile and no pictures. The site takes enough of a percentage of bookings to make some improvements to ensure safety. On almost all networking sites you have to have at least one photo up to even open the profile. Usually you have to fill out so much of each section too. This prevents people who just want to hop on and cause harm to another human being. The idea is if they actually take the time to do the required minimum to make the profile then they are the real deal. These ghost people are trying to hand out numbers before the booking has been made, they’re rude when you can’t meet up as son as they want but they refuse to use the booking tool and I’ve had one ask me for the session for free. They create these quick profiles with no information so they can get on here and troll people. Put a stop to it! Probably going to check into other sites. Don’t feel safe on this one as of lately.

Comments

This discussion has been locked.