Preparing for the cuddles

I'm looking to be a pro. In preperation for a session. What is the process start to finish
Do you show up professional then change to comfortable clothing like appropriate pajamas, leggings. I would like to hear more of what the expectations are.

Comments

• Wish I was in your area of the world to book. To quote the web site:
    “Wear whatever is comfortable; at minimum, shorts and a tee shirt or tank top. Some people wear pajamas or yoga pants.”

• edited August 2019

I'm still very new to this, just started seeing a couple pros recently (one who hosts and the other comes to my place, both from other websites if that's relevant) Neither one has had to change after them/me arriving. I really can't see a reason to waste time showing up or greeting a client in something formal only to immediately change. This is for cuddling, I'm guessing just about any client would understand if you're already in something comfortable. I'm sure they wouldn't want to meet on time only to spend a few minutes of their time getting changed and I'm sure you wouldn't want to spend more time than you need by arriving early/staying later than what is paid for. Just a newbie's one cent after tax

• I host . I don’t wear jammies or whatever I’m going to wear greeting them at the door even if they have been at my place once before . For some reason I dont feel right greeting someone wearing pajama
    Short and bare feet . I might be business casual. At least something I would wear outside , then change later.
    About half of my guest cuddlers arrived clothed “ cuddle ready”.

• @cuddlerforu24 I know....I still find it strange how many have pajamas already on when they arrive. Maybe I am just uptight.

• Make sure to always take payment at the beginning of a session, don't get fooled. If at any time you feel uncomfortable or in a weird creepy situation, you are free to leave and no refunds. This is not a sexual service and you make sure to vocalize that to your clients. Many pros like myself have very strict screening process to make sure its as safe to meet someone.
    I wear a tank top/or tshirt with yoga tights as that is the most comfortable thing for me. I already come dressed as for cuddling. I can't see myself wearing full on pajamas anywhere, so gym wear it is! lol
    No one has ever complained of my choice of wear up to now.

• Considering that I have to drive a good way sometimes as some of my cuddle pals are out of town , it would be really strange for me to pull up in pajamas

• Though would make for a comfy drive 😉